.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

jersey shore cast snooki

images The cast of quot;Jersey Shorequot; jersey shore cast snooki. fellow #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast
  • fellow #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast



  • ilovestirfries
    09-27 06:42 PM
    1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.

    My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?

    2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,

    Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.

    though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.

    Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks,





    wallpaper fellow #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast jersey shore cast snooki. Jeresy Shore Filming
  • Jeresy Shore Filming



  • $eeGrEeN
    05-31 11:50 AM
    EVERYBODY PLS PLS CONTRIBUTE....

    [/COLOR]


    Do the math ??? u did it for us ;)





    jersey shore cast snooki. Heading to Jersey Shore this
  • Heading to Jersey Shore this



  • sunilsj
    01-21 02:10 PM
    Like I mentioned earlier, I personally know 2 cases as I am writing this. Both visited Mumbai office and both are stuck with 221(g). It may not therefore be generalized that Mumbai is better or worse than any other place. It is a matter of who you encounter with, timing and luck.





    2011 Jeresy Shore Filming jersey shore cast snooki. NEWS: JERSEY SHORE CAST CASHES
  • NEWS: JERSEY SHORE CAST CASHES



  • Suva
    03-03 11:06 AM
    What is AGI?

    Just eFiled Federal and its already accepted.. My AGI was as it was last year and for spouse (new SSN) put AGI=0.. I needed to confirm the AGI twice and it went thru then.. And next day I received email that return has been accepted... Didn't filed state for personal reasons...

    So I don't see any reason why not eFile.. its faster... Lots of others have already done and thats how I came to know that I need to enter spouse's AGI=0... And filed using her new SSN.. No mention of ITIN anywhere...



    more...


    jersey shore cast snooki. The Cast Of Jersey Shore
  • The Cast Of Jersey Shore



  • singhsa3
    09-05 09:27 PM
    How about getting your face changed. That will probably be easier and faster than ask USCIS to fix it mistake. What a great organization!
    I finally got my AP, 15 days after my EAD (100 days total) . I was happy to open the packet, until this......

    THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!

    Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)

    GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20





    jersey shore cast snooki. Related Content Jersey Shore,
  • Related Content Jersey Shore,



  • sapota
    10-15 02:19 PM
    I am actually amazingly surprised by the phone customer service that USCIS is offering now (I remember having to dial INS phone customer numbers only to get constant engaged tones). Talking to a customer service rep will give you up to date status of your case (online status is not most updated).



    more...


    jersey shore cast snooki. Snooki, the latest Jersey
  • Snooki, the latest Jersey



  • lskreddy
    07-30 10:11 AM
    Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.

    I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.

    If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.

    I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.





    2010 Heading to Jersey Shore this jersey shore cast snooki. The cast of quot;Jersey Shorequot;
  • The cast of quot;Jersey Shorequot;



  • GreenCardLegion
    03-25 06:36 PM
    My case details below:
    EB3 INDIA
    PD of Jul 2004.
    I am still working for same GC sponsoring employer since last 5 years. I still perform the same job title/job duties as mentioned in labor.
    My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor.
    My 485 was filed way back in Sep 2004.
    My 140 was approved way back in Nov 2004.
    I have had 2 FPs done and 1 RFE replied to about 2 years ago. RFE was for EVL & TB Skin test.

    2004 W2 – shows 74,000$/yr (Less than the salary mentioned in approved labor which is 87,000$)
    2005 W2 – shows 57,000$/yr
    2006 W2 – shows 50,000$/yr
    2007 W2 – shows 58,000$/yr
    2008 W2 – shows 67,000$/yr

    Never changed employers nor job titles.

    My concerns and questions below:

    Q1) Will my 485 approval be affected due to the W2’s as mentioned above showing less way less salary than mentioned in the labor. I still work for same employer with same job duties/title as mentioned in labor.

    Q2) Am I safe because GC is intended for future job offer? If there is any issue with me getting less salary all these years than my labor petition then can my employer say the 87,000$/yr salary is after 485 approval? Will this suffice? Or am I in jeopardy here?

    Q3) With my EB3-India Jul 2004 PD how much more long do you think I need to wait to see a 485 approval? My FBI name checks are cleared.

    Q4) With June 2004 PD/EB3 India do you advise me at this stage after 5 years to switch to CP?

    Q5) Would you advise me to start a brand new EB2 India labor and 140 considering my retrogressed eb3 India category and dates?

    Q6) I have been on bench for about 3 times (periods of 2 to 3 months) in the last several years witout pay. But I have always had EAD but never used EAD as I had H1B from same GC sponsoring employer. But I always got paid every year more than the prevailing LCA wage for my geographical location? Will this affect my GC?

    Thanks.



    more...


    jersey shore cast snooki. Jersey Shore cast, Season 2
  • Jersey Shore cast, Season 2



  • JunRN
    12-22 07:00 PM
    They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).

    We are in democratic country. Why not ask them first? Give them due process.

    Somebody gave me "disapproval" because of the post above....I think that somebody do not believe in "due process" and "democracy".





    hair NEWS: JERSEY SHORE CAST CASHES jersey shore cast snooki. #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast, including
  • #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast, including



  • whiteStallion
    10-09 02:23 PM
    I used my H1B since that had a further date of expiry than my EAD but when my next renewal comes up I guess I will have to show EAD as my H1B will be in process of being renewed then.......

    Might have to keep alternating if you have a choice......its kind of an irritant for sure........DMV has no issues with our status when they want us to renew our registrations :mad:

    If I am paying my taxes as a resident then I should get the same benefits... :rolleyes:

    I completely agree with you but I afraid things are only going to get worse, just like the US economy, for the immigrants...



    more...


    jersey shore cast snooki. Jersey Shore cast arrives to
  • Jersey Shore cast arrives to



  • babu123
    06-29 10:10 AM
    What I heard is, 485 packet need to be send to the office where the I-140 got approved.





    hot The Cast Of Jersey Shore jersey shore cast snooki. #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast member
  • #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast member



  • krishna.ahd
    02-08 10:48 AM
    Hi

    I am trying to book ticket for my summer travel to India and frusteted with knowledge of travel agents and airline peoples. My story is like this:

    I have EXPIRED F-1 VISA STAMP, VALID H-1 APPROVAL , NO H-1 STAMPING IN PASSPORT, HAVE ADVANCE PAROL FOR REENTRY ( My family is also traverling with me with H-4 approval and AP)

    I want your guidance : For going to India ( and coming back also !!)

    (1) Which CITIES I can TRAVEL Through WIthout requiring TRANSIT VISA?

    (2) Which AIR LINE OPERATES flights through these cities?

    (3) what are the non-stop flight options available between US and India?

    (4) Non-stop flights are cheap or costly compare to other one stop flights?

    ( I dont want to apply for TRANSIT VISA, I had already sent too much money on H-1 and GC process and traveling with my family so if I go for Transit visa it will cost me atleast 1000 $ extra !!!)

    I want to go to AMD ( Direct or through BOMBAY if possible)

    Also let me know any good knowledgable travel agents who knows rule and give good deal for India.

    thanks for your help.
    I was checking LAX (Los angeles) to AMD (Ahmedabad) via SIN (singapore) , you are taliking about 30 to 36 hours of travel time, top of GSP/ATL to LAX.
    I suggest , if you dont have any time constraint ( like unpaid vacation/timeoff) , that is the best what i searched so far.



    more...


    house Snooki the Latest in #39;Jersey jersey shore cast snooki. jersey shore girls cast.
  • jersey shore girls cast.



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    06-14 04:57 PM
    On what basis does I-485 get processed?
    Is it based on Labor application (Priority Date) or by date of receipt of I-485 application? :confused:

    Or by luck of the draw?:cool:


    The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...





    tattoo Related Content Jersey Shore, jersey shore cast snooki. fellow #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast
  • fellow #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast



  • ja258
    04-03 11:16 AM
    My case was rejected with incorrect fee as reason. But my lawyer claims that the rejection packet did not have the original checks. So, they don't know whose fault it is. Any one with similar issue ?

    I was just wondering how you resolved this issue. I'm in a similar situation,I mailed the correct fee for sure,but a month later my package was returned with a claim that I sent an incorrect fee. I'm so confused and not sure what to do because I know,in fact I checked the money orders (985 and 85 (biometric)) again and again before mailing it,and I even have a record of the money order now. I don't understand...



    more...


    pictures Snooki, the latest Jersey jersey shore cast snooki. #39;Jersey Shore#39; star Snooki
  • #39;Jersey Shore#39; star Snooki



  • dealsnet
    01-13 10:06 AM
    Are you jocking Chandrakanth ? ;);););):eek::eek::cool::cool:


    I think Lawyers have a system where they can send emails to the service centers in a particular format, the receiving software at USCIS automatically parses the email and assigns the case to officers.

    Or, if it has been a long time since it is current try contacting the Ombudsman.





    dresses #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast member jersey shore cast snooki. why: The Jersey Shore cast
  • why: The Jersey Shore cast



  • pcs
    07-31 02:05 PM
    Let us all work to find solution to this issue & keep sharing info



    more...


    makeup Jersey Shore cast, Season 2 jersey shore cast snooki. Snooki the Latest in #39;Jersey
  • Snooki the Latest in #39;Jersey



  • ImmiLosers
    09-25 05:22 PM
    Dear Guru's

    I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".

    However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.

    It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.

    based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.

    Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.

    I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.

    I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.

    Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.

    Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.

    I filed last year with 2 I-140's wherein 1st was current and second was not. They accepted it.
    I think you can still ask them even after 09/30. You may want to keep record of your dispatches.

    BTW, it (filing with 2 I-140) is not a good idea as you may need to keep reminding them.





    girlfriend fellow #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast jersey shore cast snooki. quot;The Jersey Shore cast is
  • quot;The Jersey Shore cast is



  • gcdreamer05
    08-18 01:14 PM
    As explained earlier I proactively decided to send in the medicals with a copy of the receipt notices since I didn't want to waste processing time through RFEs and was under the impression that medicals expire in 12-18 mths. However, when I spoke to the lawyer about this she said: "The medicals do not expire any more . . . let's "keep our fingers crossed" that the medicals make it to your files; we usually wait for CIS to send us an RFE, as that way there is a bar code on the cover letter to help get the medical to the examiner who has the file."

    She also said that I wouldn't get any receipt notice or anything regarding the submission. So I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.

    My question is also about 485 submitted without medicals, i filed during july 2007, without medicals, they have not yet asked any RFE, but if they do, should i go and do medicals again because i did medical examination in Aug 2007 and sent the documents to my attorney who is waiting to get the RFE.
    But will those medicals expire ? or should i do again because i heard there is a change in the format and new form has to be filled.

    Does any one know if medicals expire ???





    hairstyles Jersey Shore cast arrives to jersey shore cast snooki. #39;Jersey Shore#39; star Snooki in
  • #39;Jersey Shore#39; star Snooki in



  • zCool
    06-08 02:20 AM
    While it was indeed a horrible bill and it deserves to die,
    it's too early to say it's gone forever.
    Moreover, it is nativist and scare-mongering that won the victory today so lets not get carried away..
    Moral of the story is.. Anti-immigrant lobbies are very strong and they are organized.
    Republican base has found enemy to blame for mis-steps and win 2008 elections.. it is immigration. Buoyed by the success in slowing down 1 piece of legislation that probably had most broad-based support in recent years.. they will try to further the gains by proposing more divisive and mean-spirited bills designed to provoke response and inflame passion (i.e. make life unbearable and very difficult for all immigrants)

    On the other hand we will probably have better chance of pushing small reliefs in employement based immigration.

    I think if there ever was a time to start new funding drive.. it is NOW!





    spicy_guy
    09-15 01:27 PM
    If you have not been happy with your employer, kick your employer's butt! :D





    techbuyer77
    07-16 10:11 AM
    If they accept people who didn't listen to govt annoucement and sent their applications and reject those who sincerely listened and obeyed, well all hell will break loose.I will sue USCIS personally(not a class action suit) and even sell my house to pay the lawyer fees.:mad:

    You are right! 100% Why people who follow all the rules are always screwed up and the ones who doesn't the government ALWAYS cut them some slack!

    It is like the CRI. I went thru the pain to work for YEARS on this GC and now people who got here illegally LAST YEAR will have GC and I still dont have mine (in the hipotetical case it ever passes, thanks God it didn't) It is not fair! what about all the money and time I spent to get here?

    The people who does not follow the rules should go at least to the endo of the line!