.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut

images hot justin bieber new haircut justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. justin bieber new hair 2011
  • justin bieber new hair 2011



  • johnamit
    08-15 09:20 AM
    Thanks for bringing this up and highlighting the issue.

    The below quoted estimate is when we are assuming a perfect world, however I believe it will take longer than this.


    • There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.





    wallpaper justin bieber new hair 2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. hairstyles justin bieber 2011
  • hairstyles justin bieber 2011



  • srikondoji
    07-02 05:45 PM
    hemanth22:
    I definitely agree that there are many mexicans who are legal here.
    However, be it on TV or papers the term mexican is so interwined with illegal that one can't help but continue with that same convention.

    Also, in my above post i never said illegal mexians are so....
    Again iam not branding everybody here for not following rules. I expected readers to read it has people who overstayed and or sneaked into United states and thus became illegals.
    However, i will make sure that i am politically correct in my future posts.
    Personally i am not against anybody. My statements may be construed differently by different people and iam not too terribly worried about it.


    At the end we want to see a smile on everyone's face.

    gemini23:
    Thanks for correction dude.




    srikondiji,

    I agree with your input, all of us have lost money, time and a lot of effort scrambling to get ready to file.

    what i feel is that they realized that they will be getting only $1000 * 200 k in july and that they will be getting $2000 * 200k when they make the dates current later on. the difference is huge , now that CIR is dead and they cant raise the $4.5 billion they said for border protection

    As to what we have spent on medical reports , tickets , lawyers etc etc, they do not care

    But we should stay away from branding any body as not following the rules.
    there a lot of mexicans who are here legally and are hard-working.


    hemanth





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. Justinjustin bieber see latest
  • Justinjustin bieber see latest



  • apahilaj
    12-31 01:32 PM
    No FP notice either. Check signatue for more details.





    2011 hairstyles justin bieber 2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. images justin bieber
  • images justin bieber



  • neerajkandhari
    06-07 03:47 PM
    I have mailed the Rfe reply they received it on June 5

    I have seen LUD today sunday June 7



    more...


    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • arunmohan
    08-08 06:20 PM
    Group:

    Please vote this poll. I am ready to any kind of support. We have to do something for EB3.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • Canadian_Dream
    03-20 11:41 AM
    Most likely SSA typed in wrong I-94 number and hence the verification would have failed from USCIS. Visit the local office again and ask them to verify all the information again. They can tell you the SSN in 2-3 days if everything checks out that should be enough to generate the payroll. The actual card takes 2-4 weeks.

    I entered US through Logan on Dec 12th, 2007 and got i94 till Nov 2010.
    When I applied for SSN at Norwood SSN office, they told me that the immigration dept have to cross verify my visa details and confirm them back which is still not done. Without SSN, Payroll is not generated. I have to return back to India in next 1 week. Can someone let me know the contact info of immigration people. Is this common thing to happen or i need to fight it out Any input will be appreciated. Thanks



    more...


    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. pictures justin bieber 2011
  • pictures justin bieber 2011



  • trips2010
    08-27 07:36 PM
    Any one get refund from USCIS ??
    I sent EAD application on 05/01,was approved on 06/14 and never received to my address,called after 30 days of receiving email,they said card lost in the mail and they suggested to apply replacement card.I applied for replacement card,approved and also received last week and since monday receiving emails saying card production ordered on old one which was mentioned as lost in the email.I just spoke to USCIS representative,he suggested to send a letter to TSC for refund request.

    any one sent letter for refund before ? do we have any form for refund ?
    How this will work out ?





    2010 Justinjustin bieber see latest justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. hot justin bieber new haircut
  • hot justin bieber new haircut



  • senk1s
    02-24 03:04 PM
    I have e-filed along with spouse new SSN#..no issues...

    When we sent cancel letter for ITIN,got a reply confirmation from IRS saying you can now use ssn# for tax filing purposes....


    HTH,

    webm: After how long (approx) did you receive the confirmation letter - we sent it out about 2 months ago



    more...


    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. hairstyles Selena gomez , and
  • hairstyles Selena gomez , and



  • ameryki
    05-23 04:41 PM
    You were right in saying that DS 156 & DS 157 is no longer required. Here is the link
    General Information- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/general_information.html)

    BTW what is this PIMS thing? Do I have to do anything regarding PIMS before taking the apoointment for VISA interview or before/during the actual interview?

    Don't think you can do anything about PIMS its a hit or miss. i got my visa renewed 7th year in Feb a few weeks before DS 160 came in to play. It was fairly smooth infact I felt they were much more organized this time then in the past years. If I recall my appointment was for 9:15 am I reached outside the consulate at 9.00am. They had us and the groups that I can't recall the term but indian co's that had groups of their peeps attending visa interviews in separate lines. Have your passport, original 797 and fee receipt together while waiting and from then on the usual. I have never seen or used the Strips Lounge but then I am a local too so comfort level with that. Good Luck.





    hair images justin bieber justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. 2010 justin bieber 2011 new
  • 2010 justin bieber 2011 new



  • alterego
    09-11 03:19 AM
    After reading this, I was not sure whether that 140K included the Labour backlogs. I know the BECs have been a lot more active lately and have been pumping out approvals/denials more rapidly.
    If infact 140K backlogs do include them, then perhaps that would be a good thing, since atleast then we can perhaps begin to get our arms around this and understand how long our waits will actually be.
    One thing is for sure they have definitely stepped up the speed of things at the USCIS with other filings after retrogression hit.



    more...


    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • thescadaman
    08-28 04:36 PM
    Members, please don't raise your guards against IV Core. Especially folks who have attended the DC Rally! People like you who had to Will to attend the Rally know how big of an issue we are facing. We need all the support we can muster right now.

    In the past, we had big contribution campaigns as and when some major hurdle was at hand. Such contribution campaigns needed a lot of effort. People had to come up with ways to motivate people to contribute, matching plans, $5 campaigns etc. etc. What IV needs is a continuous flow of funds so that it can constantly work on the lobbying effort without worrying about cash.

    As I had mentioned in few other posts, IV had to come up with a way to have a renewable source of funds. Donor forum was the answer. You don't contribute to obtain information. You contribute to support the bigger cause and as a compliment, you get access to Donor forums. This contribution should be accounted as any other expense on your monthly budget (vonage!, cable, EB immigration reform etc.)

    Disclaimer: I am not anywhere close to IV Core. I am just a casual member who believes that constant contribution on a monthly basis is a good way to support our bigger goal.





    hot justin bieber 2011 photoshoot justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • nk2006
    09-25 11:02 AM
    Good find - shows the plight of legal immigrants.

    A bit of nitpicking - actually the chart is underestimating the time for EmploymentBased / skilled immigrants wait - says 11-16 years to get citizenship sort of suggesting 16 years is the worst case scenario to get citizenship. Its a bit underestimate especially for people coming from India/China. I have seen many people (including me) on these forums who entered US "legally" ten years ago and still waiting for GC with no idea when they would finally get it. Some of them might finally get citizenship 20 years after entering the country "legally".

    On the whole it shows the reality of legal immigration and its waiting times.



    more...


    house tattoo justin bieber 2011 new justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. +ieber+new+hair+2011+
  • +ieber+new+hair+2011+



  • seahawks
    07-20 01:40 AM
    [QUOTE=jack_suv]Hi all,

    After reviewing many posts I wanted to summarize the pros and cons of filing i-485 when one is a bachelor or bachelorette, i.e. single.

    purely comical...

    Getting green card is freedom

    Getting married means no freedom..

    just kidding..I am married and loving every moment!





    tattoo justin bieber 2011 photoshoot justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. Justin+ieber+2011+
  • Justin+ieber+2011+



  • cox
    October 16th, 2005, 06:13 PM
    I shot this on the Golden Gate this morning. I liked the general effect of the cars, but you'll notice the whole thing is soft. There was a lot of haze, which was a problem, but even worse, the whole bridge was shaking. I was surprised the pic came out this clear... I need a better locale, I think...

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/ggate_long_exposure_sm_C_101605_JP8X5623.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:;)



    more...


    pictures pictures justin bieber 2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • chanduv23
    09-25 10:44 AM
    We should send this to all lawmakers - post it on IV and post it on blogs - print and distribute





    dresses justin bieber new haircut justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT
  • JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT



  • tnite
    07-19 10:14 AM
    By "resident" you mean its an AOS case and not Counsulate processing right? Meaning he is in US and submitting AOS application right? yes, he has been here for 5 yrs on h1b and his wife was on H4 when he claimed some of her tuition under 8863


    For IRS tax purposes one is considered a resident if they pass the substantial presence test (http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=96352,00.html). i e. you pay the same taxes every other resident pays and you get the same deductions, exemptions others get.

    There is nothing to worry about in your friends case.
    If they had a home, they would have deducted their interest from the taxes, if they had medical expenses more than 8% of their income then they would have deucted that too.
    As a resident tax filer, these are some of the advantages.
    I dont understand why your friends are worried about this.

    check this out (http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc851.html)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Since resident and nonresident aliens are taxed differently, it is important for you to determine your status. You are considered a nonresident alien for any period that you are neither a United States citizen nor a United States resident alien.

    You are considered a resident alien if you met one of two tests for the calendar year.

    The first test is the "green card test." If at any time during the calendar year you were a lawful permanent resident of the United States according to the immigration laws, and this status has not been rescinded or administratively or judicially determined to have been abandoned, you are considered to have met the green card test.

    The second test is the "substantial presence test." To meet this test, you must have been physically present in the United States on at least 31 days during the current year, and 183 days during the 3 year period that includes the current year and the 2 years immediately before. To satisfy the 183 days requirement, count all of the days you were present in the current year, and one–third of the days you were present in the first year before the current year, and one–sixth of the days you were present in the second year before the current year. Do not count any day you were present in the United States as an "exempt individual" or commute from Canada or Mexico to work in the United States on more than 75% of the workdays during your working period. An exempt individual may be anyone in the following categories:

    A foreign government–related individual,
    A teacher or trainee with a J or Q visa who substantially complies with the requirements of the visa,
    A student with an F, J, M, or Q visa who substantially complies with the requirements of the visa; or
    A professional athlete temporarily present to compete in a charitable sports event.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Since your friend and his wife are on H Visa for the last 5 yrs, they are considered resident aliens for tax purposes and they can claim deductions , benefits , hope credit , life time learning credit etc.



    more...


    makeup hairstyles Selena gomez , and justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. tattoo justin bieber 2011 new
  • tattoo justin bieber 2011 new



  • nogc12
    07-12 02:56 PM
    Another law suit

    http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/articles/01117/pr-green-card.html





    girlfriend Justin+ieber+2011+ justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. house 2011 tattoo justin bieber 2011 justin bieber pictures 2011 photoshoot.
  • house 2011 tattoo justin bieber 2011 justin bieber pictures 2011 photoshoot.



  • sixburgh
    06-28 04:09 PM
    Why did they allow me (my lawyer) to renew H1 status then?
    Lawyer just received the h1 approval, you know?
    And I too received my wife's H4.





    hairstyles justin bieber 2011 photoshoot justin bieber 2011 photoshoot new haircut. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • waiting4gc
    04-16 01:45 PM
    pros --
    - no state taxes
    - cheap housing (renting or buying)

    cons
    - (for me at least) Houston is terribly humid and hot
    - concrete jungle pretty much sums up the city. There is hardly any good public transportation in any texas city

    I am thinking to moving from Allentown (PA) to Houston. Just wondering if anybody can enlighten me on the challenges that I am likely to face.
    Drivers License,Commute to downtown, childcare etc.
    I will probably get flamed again for posting a non immigration related (mostly except the DL part I guess) topic.
    I have an approved i-140 and EAD and 180 days past on 485 filing.





    VenuK
    07-10 02:43 PM
    Hi Dhundhun,

    Thanks for your response.
    to your question:

    .. It should be OK to take job with Y (assuming that you have I-797 from Y with I-94) and then getting Visa stamped when new passport arrives.

    VenuK: I wish its that simple... On I-797 from Y it doesn't have I-94 number on it anywhere. since its through consular processing.
    In order to work with Y, i have to get stamped first then only pay stubbs are generated. This was the understanding, when owner of Y ,company Y Attorney and myself were in the conference call discussion.

    advices are always appreciated

    Pls let me know...

    With Thanks,
    Venu





    prom2
    07-22 12:02 AM
    New fee is 1010 (I-485 + FP) + $305 (AP) + $340 (EAD) = $1655

    I-485 new filing fee is a package fee (I-485+EAD+AP)= 1,010