anandrajesh
02-12 02:42 PM
I went to India this Winter and got my 7th yr H1B stamping for 3 years till Aug 31, 2009. My passport is expiring this Aug 07. The Immigration Officer at the POE(Chicago) gave me I-94 till Sep 09, 09. (09/09/09) . As you see in my case the VO & Immigration Officer didnt care to see when my passport is expiring. I think they will give you your Visa Based on ur Approved I-797 only.
wallpaper give away justinjustin Justin+ieber+never+say+never+movie+premiere
jvordar
04-17 08:18 PM
guys have a question for u..
i'm invoking Ac21 and joining new employer.. but new employer is telling me that they dont want me to take any steps untill the H1 transfer is approved and in hand, and I have to give 2 weeks notice to my current employer after the approval..
now the question is that, after the approval will I be eligible to work for my older company for those 2 weeks since the H1 is already approved/transfered to the new employer?? has anyone faced such situation??...
i'm invoking Ac21 and joining new employer.. but new employer is telling me that they dont want me to take any steps untill the H1 transfer is approved and in hand, and I have to give 2 weeks notice to my current employer after the approval..
now the question is that, after the approval will I be eligible to work for my older company for those 2 weeks since the H1 is already approved/transfered to the new employer?? has anyone faced such situation??...
dontworrybehappy
03-03 09:15 AM
I depends when you got SSN.Social security dept informs IRS automatically but procedure may tae 2/3 months-
2011 Justin Bieber movie – Never
raju_abc
07-23 11:20 AM
It's not consultant, you mean to say that you applied through an agent. Know that you are the consultant but not the company or anyone else.
ya , in ur words agents
ya , in ur words agents
more...
Leo07
07-24 04:49 PM
It's a good time. Sooner than Later...
gc4me
04-23 10:16 AM
Is this true?
I-140 belongs to your employer and so USCIS only sends to your employer/attorney. For me, they sent it to my employer/attorney.
If your 140 is filed under premium. Just relax and have fun with your family. You will get approved 140 at your home in a week. Good part of the story is, I-140, USCIS sends to your home not to lawyer. :)
I-140 belongs to your employer and so USCIS only sends to your employer/attorney. For me, they sent it to my employer/attorney.
If your 140 is filed under premium. Just relax and have fun with your family. You will get approved 140 at your home in a week. Good part of the story is, I-140, USCIS sends to your home not to lawyer. :)
more...
digitalborealis
01-10 06:24 AM
Research statement? Have never heard about that one! Are you a postdoctoral research fellow?
No I am not a research fellow. Just Telecomm Engineer who has Master's Degree from US. I just interpreted Research Item in 221G Green Document as my Thesis work and explained it in the research statement along with the other documents.
D
No I am not a research fellow. Just Telecomm Engineer who has Master's Degree from US. I just interpreted Research Item in 221G Green Document as my Thesis work and explained it in the research statement along with the other documents.
D
2010 justin bieber never say never
madhavig
04-04 05:37 PM
You and your spouse should go to the nearest IRS office with the new SSN and old ITIN letters. They can immediately make the updates in the system and you will receive the letter from IRS about invalidating the ITIN and replacing it with SSN.
Even if you do not have ITIN letter, you can still tell them but do take the SSN card and photo identity for any verification.
Even if you do not have ITIN letter, you can still tell them but do take the SSN card and photo identity for any verification.
more...
yabadaba
06-25 02:16 PM
^^^
sorry for the bump...just trying to get a decent sample size
sorry for the bump...just trying to get a decent sample size
hair Never Say Never takes
jay75
08-30 05:09 PM
What is Sub-Labor?
I field my GC thru Very good company.
I am not understanding why its happend
Well..Why don't give more details? folks in this thread asked all details and try to help you.
I field my GC thru Very good company.
I am not understanding why its happend
Well..Why don't give more details? folks in this thread asked all details and try to help you.
more...
logiclife
06-09 11:06 AM
Uptill 2001/2002 H1B transfer/extensions used to take 15 days to 1 month. Now they take anywhere between 4-8 months. You'll see once the premium I-140 comes into being. The regular I-140 will take forever. Premium processings have implications on regular processing. Basically they are discouraging people to file in regular queue.
I disagree. The introduction of premium processing didnt slow regular H1B transfer down. H1B transfer was slow even before premium processing existed.
It also depends on traffic. Some years, when H1 quota was 195K, obviously the number would slow people down.
I disagree. The introduction of premium processing didnt slow regular H1B transfer down. H1B transfer was slow even before premium processing existed.
It also depends on traffic. Some years, when H1 quota was 195K, obviously the number would slow people down.
hot NEVER SAY NEVERRRRRR!
LostInGCProcess
11-10 11:40 PM
Thanks again for the reply and wishes!!
Also sorry for another question as I forgot to mention this earlier.
My new H1B has more than 6 months of validity period.
One thing which I forgot to mention earlier is that when new Employer "B" did the H1B transfer (June 2007) from Employer "A" - the I-797 receipt # of Employer "B" came out of to be different from I-797 receipt # of Employer "A"?
Shouldn't the I-797 receipt #'s for Employer "A" and Employer "B" should be SAME as it's just an H1B transfer???
Employer "A" I-797 receipt #:
EAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid : 0ct' 2009
Employer "B" I-797 receipt #:
WAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid: June' 2010
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
Appreciate your help!
Of course the receipt number would be different, because each H1 application is treated as a new application, regardless of whether its a transfer or new. So, they are identified uniquely.
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
No, at port of entry, you show the new H1 and you get the new I-94 with an expiry date that's on the H1...which would be June 2010. Remember, The I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record) shows the date you arrived in the United States and the “Admitted Until” date—that is the day your authorized period of stay expires, usually its the expiry date what's on your H1.
So, even though your visa may expire after some time, you are legal to stay till the date mentioned on the I-94. I hope its clear to you.
Good Luck!!!
Also sorry for another question as I forgot to mention this earlier.
My new H1B has more than 6 months of validity period.
One thing which I forgot to mention earlier is that when new Employer "B" did the H1B transfer (June 2007) from Employer "A" - the I-797 receipt # of Employer "B" came out of to be different from I-797 receipt # of Employer "A"?
Shouldn't the I-797 receipt #'s for Employer "A" and Employer "B" should be SAME as it's just an H1B transfer???
Employer "A" I-797 receipt #:
EAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid : 0ct' 2009
Employer "B" I-797 receipt #:
WAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid: June' 2010
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
Appreciate your help!
Of course the receipt number would be different, because each H1 application is treated as a new application, regardless of whether its a transfer or new. So, they are identified uniquely.
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
No, at port of entry, you show the new H1 and you get the new I-94 with an expiry date that's on the H1...which would be June 2010. Remember, The I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record) shows the date you arrived in the United States and the “Admitted Until” date—that is the day your authorized period of stay expires, usually its the expiry date what's on your H1.
So, even though your visa may expire after some time, you are legal to stay till the date mentioned on the I-94. I hope its clear to you.
Good Luck!!!
more...
house Justin Bieber#39;s Never Say
yabadaba
06-29 02:22 AM
Yabadaba,
I am in a similar situation with no new stamp or I-94 while last entry into the US from Canada at a land border crossing. This is the date/place that I had mentioned in my I-485.
See
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158111
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=145094&page=1&pp=15&highlight=canada
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=165295
There is a mighty good probabilty that we will get an RFE to
establish proof of inspection of entry into the US
So...start getting together any proofs for that:D that said it is fairly easy to take care RFE
for u - u need to put in the last time u got a stamp when u left/entered the country. my case was different, I had gotten a visa stamp from toronto. that should be sufficient proof for uscis
I am in a similar situation with no new stamp or I-94 while last entry into the US from Canada at a land border crossing. This is the date/place that I had mentioned in my I-485.
See
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158111
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=145094&page=1&pp=15&highlight=canada
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=165295
There is a mighty good probabilty that we will get an RFE to
establish proof of inspection of entry into the US
So...start getting together any proofs for that:D that said it is fairly easy to take care RFE
for u - u need to put in the last time u got a stamp when u left/entered the country. my case was different, I had gotten a visa stamp from toronto. that should be sufficient proof for uscis
tattoo 2011 - Justin Bieber: Never
natrajs
09-25 02:05 PM
Wow, Very good one
Thank Q
Thank Q
more...
pictures justin bieber never say never
tonyHK12
01-31 09:29 AM
Definitely lets all agree to meet with our local house reps.
You can find your local congressman/woman from http://house.gov by entering your zip code.
They are generally very close to your geographic area.
Please ask if you have any questions, doubts.
You can find your local congressman/woman from http://house.gov by entering your zip code.
They are generally very close to your geographic area.
Please ask if you have any questions, doubts.
dresses At The Justin Bieber Never Say
GKBest
07-17 04:13 PM
Let us start sending Thank you flowers to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu ( i know only these two people) Please add to the list if you know anybody belong to Core team.
They deserve this but a better idea will be to send it to Congresswoman Lofgren. This will create a stir in the Congress.....More News the better.
They deserve this but a better idea will be to send it to Congresswoman Lofgren. This will create a stir in the Congress.....More News the better.
more...
makeup Justin Bieber Never Say Never
Imigrait
08-31 02:13 PM
jsb thanks.
Basically what this all tells me is that there is no motivation from USCIS to clear things up. They like things muddied so that they can define the processing date either as Received or Notice or Receipt as per their comfort. :)
Basically what this all tells me is that there is no motivation from USCIS to clear things up. They like things muddied so that they can define the processing date either as Received or Notice or Receipt as per their comfort. :)
girlfriend #39;Justin Bieber: Never Say
pmat
01-26 11:16 AM
RTP... RTP... RTP... very good school districts, affordable housing and good desi community. Also, good amount of jobs in high-tech fields. Location is pretty good - you can drive anywhere from Florida to NY.
hairstyles Justin Bieber Never Say Never
whatamidoinghere
09-10 03:17 PM
Folks,
After more than an hour drive to a shitty town in northern mass Lawrence....no bottles please..cell phones be turned off...
Officer: Purpose
Me: Me approved my wife not
Officer: cases..
Me: Presented cases
Officer: Yes you are approved...your wife is pending
Me: Oh really that is a revelation....
Me: Why so?is she preadjudicated?
Officer: There could be many reasons...no she is not pre-adjudicated...
Me: What can we do to expedite as she is current
Officer: Nuthin ....I was loosing my temper now...
I said how long should one wait...I opened an SR I got a reply that they are doing additional review contact after 6 months..3 days later I get approval email...no one has a clue...the right hand does not know what the left is doing....my wife is kicking me on the foot asking in native language be happy with yours do u want to loose urs too...
Officer: gave a vague Monalisa smile...
Me: Well I guess that's it I didn;t know anything after driving 60 miles that I didn't know before...
On the way back got a mail from my attorney...he checked thru AILA and talked withan IO ...it seems her biometrics need to be redone...it is ordered and she shld get it in 2 weeks she will be current next month too...so keep fingers crossed...well my fingers are crooked and can't be straightened now...
Hope the info helps..
SoP
I'm in the same boat. Got my CPO mail 2 hrs after filing an SR last week, but still waiting for my better half to get the approval. I had filed a separate SR for her and it returned with a standard "will get back in 60 days" response. Oh well, after waiting many years I can wait a few more days...
After more than an hour drive to a shitty town in northern mass Lawrence....no bottles please..cell phones be turned off...
Officer: Purpose
Me: Me approved my wife not
Officer: cases..
Me: Presented cases
Officer: Yes you are approved...your wife is pending
Me: Oh really that is a revelation....
Me: Why so?is she preadjudicated?
Officer: There could be many reasons...no she is not pre-adjudicated...
Me: What can we do to expedite as she is current
Officer: Nuthin ....I was loosing my temper now...
I said how long should one wait...I opened an SR I got a reply that they are doing additional review contact after 6 months..3 days later I get approval email...no one has a clue...the right hand does not know what the left is doing....my wife is kicking me on the foot asking in native language be happy with yours do u want to loose urs too...
Officer: gave a vague Monalisa smile...
Me: Well I guess that's it I didn;t know anything after driving 60 miles that I didn't know before...
On the way back got a mail from my attorney...he checked thru AILA and talked withan IO ...it seems her biometrics need to be redone...it is ordered and she shld get it in 2 weeks she will be current next month too...so keep fingers crossed...well my fingers are crooked and can't be straightened now...
Hope the info helps..
SoP
I'm in the same boat. Got my CPO mail 2 hrs after filing an SR last week, but still waiting for my better half to get the approval. I had filed a separate SR for her and it returned with a standard "will get back in 60 days" response. Oh well, after waiting many years I can wait a few more days...
nixstor
09-18 10:54 AM
I dont feel that its a cosmetic change, while I agree that it can lead to some confusion. But there are orgs which have done it succesfully in the past. I thought it might give a better chance for us to give every one an idea abt what we are doing without getting on here or not coming her on to the website thingking "yet another org working for illegals"
I agree that the paperwork that needs to be done might be a lot. Our presence is predominantly on the website. I mean no offices etc.. Redirecting requests on the web aint a big deal. People who go to IV will be redirected to LIV. I am not trying to take over and drive in a new direction. As I said, this might not be the exact need of the hour with congress in session. Core members can discuss this when they feel its pertinent.
I agree that the paperwork that needs to be done might be a lot. Our presence is predominantly on the website. I mean no offices etc.. Redirecting requests on the web aint a big deal. People who go to IV will be redirected to LIV. I am not trying to take over and drive in a new direction. As I said, this might not be the exact need of the hour with congress in session. Core members can discuss this when they feel its pertinent.
thomachan72
04-18 07:17 AM
one of my friends.
Premium processing, general (non-masters) catagory got email notification for reciept of his application yesterday evening.
Premium processing, general (non-masters) catagory got email notification for reciept of his application yesterday evening.


