gotgc?
09-16 06:48 PM
Yesterday my employer received notice that my co-workers I-140 was denied and when she went home she received denial notice for her I-485 too. She filed EB2 concurrent.
Hi,
I agree...I am not sure whether your co-worker had another approved I-140... My lawyer said that if I dont have my other I-140 approved, my I-485 would be denied too..since I have that, she is saying that my AOS will continue to be active based on the other I-140...i want to confirm that whether its true and how can I verify that?
Gurus..please share your thoughts....
Hi,
I agree...I am not sure whether your co-worker had another approved I-140... My lawyer said that if I dont have my other I-140 approved, my I-485 would be denied too..since I have that, she is saying that my AOS will continue to be active based on the other I-140...i want to confirm that whether its true and how can I verify that?
Gurus..please share your thoughts....
wallpaper Justin Bieber was one of the
LostInGCProcess
06-15 04:25 PM
So the dates are moving ahead but what does this really imply ? With priority dates retrogessed to around 2000 and no visa numbers availble for EB3. Who is getting the GC. Is it only the Eb2 with PD around 2000 or any one else.
Does anyone has more info to better understand what these dates imply ?
It is only the unfortunate souls from India (including me :( ) and China who are not getting the GC's. Rest of the world are getting....that includes Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan etc....I wish I was born there so that I could have fallen on ROW category. :-)
Does anyone has more info to better understand what these dates imply ?
It is only the unfortunate souls from India (including me :( ) and China who are not getting the GC's. Rest of the world are getting....that includes Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan etc....I wish I was born there so that I could have fallen on ROW category. :-)
srgadi
07-21 01:23 AM
Wont' redirection of US Mail work to forward these?
Nope, USCIS requests USPS to not to forward but return to sender if not delivered.
Nope, USCIS requests USPS to not to forward but return to sender if not delivered.
2011 2011 Billboard Awards,
nihar
11-23 09:45 AM
Thanks a lot for ur reply .. bt can u pls tell me as to hw can i do my opt on h1 ie if its approved ??? also the query and approval notice was sent on the same day . wen i call up the uscis they dnt mention this qry thgh my consultant sent this to me . nw wat shud i do in this case where im nt sure as to is this true that their is a qry or my employer is doing somethng else .
more...
stupendousman11
08-07 10:40 AM
Decided to go ahead and mail in the medical reports along with copies of our 485 receipts since my PD became current in the Aug bulletin. Hoping this will prompt them to dust off my application since I haven't had a LUD for quite sometime.
Sent it about 10 days back but haven't seen an update yet.
Sent it about 10 days back but haven't seen an update yet.

vandanaverdia
09-10 12:31 PM
I think it is a good idea to have T-shirts made available in DC too. This will make it easier for people who haven't had the chance/time to order online, buy them in DC itself. Any thoughts????
more...
rkm
07-17 06:52 PM
Just made payment $100.00
Thank you
Thank you
2010 justin bieber and selena gomez
makemygc
04-17 09:45 AM
How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.
also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.
also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...
more...

vijse
12-16 11:58 AM
I got it correct yesterday .
Thanks for the advice.
Thanks for the advice.
hair Selena Gomez Glams Up 2011
lostinbeta
10-04 12:10 AM
Ok, Hold the CTRL key on your keyboard then click on the layer that contains your original rectangle.
Like where it says, make sure you have the marquee tool active in the tools menu on the left side, otherwise the rest won't work. The marquee tool is the first tool on the upper left hand side. It is a dotted rectangle.
Press the up arrow once and the left arrow once (on your keyboard)
Create a new layer...self explanitory
Fill it with white... self explanitory
Hold CTRL again and select the layer with your original rectangle again. Like you did earlier in this step. Make sure the new layer you created with the white fill is still active (it will be blue or something ,you will know if it is selected).
Hit the delete key on your keyboard (or go to edit/cut or something, it also might be backspace on a MAC).
Deselect with CTRL+D - self explanitory
Now the next part of this I don't really agree with. Just keep the lines layer selected and use the down and right arrows on your keyboard to move it into place so it looks like the image in the tutorial.
Hope this helps. That was only step 2! If you have any questions about the other steps, just post I guess :)
mmm, photoshop......... its the best. I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner:)
Like where it says, make sure you have the marquee tool active in the tools menu on the left side, otherwise the rest won't work. The marquee tool is the first tool on the upper left hand side. It is a dotted rectangle.
Press the up arrow once and the left arrow once (on your keyboard)
Create a new layer...self explanitory
Fill it with white... self explanitory
Hold CTRL again and select the layer with your original rectangle again. Like you did earlier in this step. Make sure the new layer you created with the white fill is still active (it will be blue or something ,you will know if it is selected).
Hit the delete key on your keyboard (or go to edit/cut or something, it also might be backspace on a MAC).
Deselect with CTRL+D - self explanitory
Now the next part of this I don't really agree with. Just keep the lines layer selected and use the down and right arrows on your keyboard to move it into place so it looks like the image in the tutorial.
Hope this helps. That was only step 2! If you have any questions about the other steps, just post I guess :)
mmm, photoshop......... its the best. I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner:)
more...
alex77
10-07 04:55 PM
Folks, Please let me know if anyone knows where to send G-28 form if one wants to revoke attorney and be one's own representative?
hot Selena Gomez and Justin
cbpds
10-05 10:07 PM
I am asked to show my I 797 form by the Indian officer once I land in India from USA, not just once every single time :)
more...
house Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
calaway42
10-04 01:18 AM
roger that :)
tattoo It looks like Justin Bieber
lostinbeta
10-04 01:39 AM
No problem :)
Now onto step 3...haha
Now onto step 3...haha
more...
pictures Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
gcisadawg
03-25 04:52 PM
voted for vamsi's qn....
dresses Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

vnsriv
09-28 09:41 AM
1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
You asked a question
1)
Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
So it means the people who visited don't have an answer for this or they are not aware of any such incident. Eventually someone will respond to your query
2) You send this query yesterday only 7 pm EST. So be patient
All the best !
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
You asked a question
1)
Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
So it means the people who visited don't have an answer for this or they are not aware of any such incident. Eventually someone will respond to your query
2) You send this query yesterday only 7 pm EST. So be patient
All the best !
more...
makeup Justin Bieber et Selena Gomez
rharan
05-02 02:29 PM
Hello All,
My RIR (EB3) is still pending and the PD is Nov 2004.
My Perm (EB3) got approved April 2007.
Now I'm on 7th year H1b based on my RIR date.
If i file 140 based PERM and PD will be april 2007, If approved I'm eligible for 3 years H1 extension.
What happen if my RIR got approved? Can I file another I140 and retain my PD as Nov 2004?
Pl. advice.
Thanks
My RIR (EB3) is still pending and the PD is Nov 2004.
My Perm (EB3) got approved April 2007.
Now I'm on 7th year H1b based on my RIR date.
If i file 140 based PERM and PD will be april 2007, If approved I'm eligible for 3 years H1 extension.
What happen if my RIR got approved? Can I file another I140 and retain my PD as Nov 2004?
Pl. advice.
Thanks
girlfriend hair Justin Bieber at the 2011 justin bieber and selena gomez 2011 billboard

satishku_2000
08-15 03:32 PM
I got an RFE for the latest employment letter. After I sent the required documents, in about 8 days I got approved. I'm hoping yours should be close
Did you use AC21? how long ago you applied for 485?
Did you use AC21? how long ago you applied for 485?
hairstyles Bieber kissed Selena Gomez

grupak
08-10 11:17 PM
Hi, my I-485 approval might be close according to current processing time. I have moved within the same city. I wonder whether change of address at this time will cause any delay:
1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?
Thanks.
One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.
1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?
Thanks.
One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.
lord_labaku
11-19 03:38 PM
I think this is a good idea. Most people here, coming from a computerized world, assume that everything in USCIS is automated. Its only partly true. Due to security reasons, preventing vulnerability, they still deal with mostly paper.
mrane1
11-05 02:32 AM
I too missed the chance ( formy wife and son) and waiting for the next chance and not sure when it is going to happen.
-sundar
Unfortunately it will be a long wait, unless your PD is 2003 or prior... I doubt there will be another July type fiasco... However, with USCIS you can never predict... so no harm in hoping... But be prepared for long haul!
-sundar
Unfortunately it will be a long wait, unless your PD is 2003 or prior... I doubt there will be another July type fiasco... However, with USCIS you can never predict... so no harm in hoping... But be prepared for long haul!


