.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

mapa europa paises

images Mapa Europa Político Con mapa europa paises. Los paises
  • Los paises



  • conchshell
    06-13 02:02 PM
    One more state chapter .... go ahead guys .....





    wallpaper Los paises mapa europa paises. Mapa de Europa
  • Mapa de Europa



  • Desi Unlucky
    07-02 07:25 AM
    I have recently spent 2 weeks in Chennai and my overall taxi experience has been very good being non Tamil speaking. All Taxis charge more when the starting point is Airport. That is inevitable. If it is just to drop them at the nearest hotel, ask them to approach the Govt Prepaid Taxi booth.

    Govt's is cheaper compared to the private Taxis. Ofcourse the Govt only has Ambassadors as the Taxis. Do not expect the Taxis to be neat and clean like here. Expect broken handles.....There are 3 other private Taxi booths, of the private taxis Fasttrack seemed a little lesser compared to others, almost all private taxi rates are closer.

    If they need the Taxi from hotel check out Fasttrack website and get teh phone no for Chennai. They have been pretty good an picking me on time, but make sure you reserve it well in advance (4-5 hrs). Whenever I called in the last minute, they were not on time.

    I did stay at a hotel far from Airport - clsoer to work. So might not be useful to u.





    mapa europa paises. Mapa Europa Oeste
  • Mapa Europa Oeste



  • ItIsNotFunny
    01-20 02:19 PM
    Hi ItIsNotFunny,

    Thanks for your feedback. Could you help us to understand the login defect. Will work to fix it promptly.

    Thanks,

    Sent you PM.





    2011 Mapa de Europa mapa europa paises. mapa europa paises. Mapa Europa Este; Mapa Europa Este. SandynJosh
  • mapa europa paises. Mapa Europa Este; Mapa Europa Este. SandynJosh



  • juhis
    06-14 06:45 PM
    I am speaking from experience. Download the forms needed for filing 485, EAD and AP. Then when your attorney send you his/her set ( normally they do this in 2 stages - one they will send you a draft copy to verify and correct all info - some have online questionnaire; stage two - they send the final forms for you to verify and sign again - this they may do paper copy or online PDF - that cannot be edited - not fill able forms).

    So, here I am providing links to all forms that I know are needed. These from uscis.gov site are fill able. Weekend is coming. Fill them, and print and keep them.

    When attorney sends papers, compare yours with their and do corrections in theirs ( usually it will have stamps of the firm)

    Application To Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status - I-485 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf)

    Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status - I-693 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf)

    There is a supplemental 693 also for vaccination records.

    Biographic Information - I-325 A (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-325a.pdf)
    There are A, B, C and other versions. I filled A

    Application for Employment Authorization - I-765 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf)

    Application for Travel Document - I-131 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131.pdf)

    Affidavit of Support - I-134 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-134.pdf)

    I completed all these forms with 100% correct info- still the Paralegal - made mistakes again and again ( I can't correct the PDF as Adobe PDF writer is 1800 USD). I lost ONE precious week. Hoping to file on 06/01/2007, filed on 06/08. Learn and be wiser from experience, yours and others.

    This is what I call a true productive forum. Thanks factoryman for providing this list.



    more...


    mapa europa paises. Mapa de Europa que muestra las
  • Mapa de Europa que muestra las



  • CaliHoneB
    05-05 02:08 PM
    My thoughts exactly! Here is a thread I opened on the subject a couple of weeks ago:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=600

    The idea makes such good economic sense (the government would be price discriminating to increase its revenue) that if USCIS were a private entity they would have implemented something like this a long time ago. But unfortunately it is not and we have to suffer under a "one size fits all" system.

    I am glad some one else also agrees with my thoughts..Let us continue this discussion on old thread..

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=600





    mapa europa paises. mapa europa paises.
  • mapa europa paises.



  • sgX05
    02-12 01:53 AM
    Another interesting thing is that the status on both 485s went from Request For Evidence to Initial Review. Had got and responded to RFEs on the 485s back in 2008.



    more...


    mapa europa paises. Mapas de países , todos los
  • Mapas de países , todos los



  • grupak
    09-09 11:38 AM
    Numbersusa claims it is being voted tomorrow. They are making calls against it.

    Let us all call for it, and push the bill forward.

    Pick up the phone. Will take just 20 mins of your time.





    2010 Mapa Europa Oeste mapa europa paises. Mapa Europa Político Con
  • Mapa Europa Político Con



  • Calouste
    08-01 08:06 PM
    guys, I appreciate the Mr Zoe's gesture , but I dont really think fees is a big issue here. If a company pays, its not an applicants problem. If the applicant pays, few thousand dollars extra will make us any poorer..

    The problem is the huge backlog, 140000 limit, per country limit, visas being wasted while ppl wait for years.....

    She has so much power, she should lobby for visa recapture

    I don't think the main goal of Ms Lofgren is to lower the fees. She tries to find out what USCIS is going to do with the extra money, something they haven't been clear about. If it was about the fees, she could have proposed this bill weeks ago. The timing (at the last day the old fees were valid) is intended to put more pressure on the USCIS, because they will have to start refunding applicants if the bill is approved and they don't provide the information asked for.



    more...


    mapa europa paises. mapa europa del este.
  • mapa europa del este.



  • harsh
    01-05 02:14 PM
    To add to what logiclife said, even if you were to apply for a change of status, make sure your friend has been in the US for more than 60 days. If you apply for a change of status to H1B within 60 days of coming here, then it will deemed by USCIS that your intention to travel to US was to find a job and that you committed a fraud when you applied for a B2 which is a tourist visa. So if you apply within 60 days then USCIS will surely reject the application. It is true for almost all visas if you happen to apply for a change of status within 60 days of arriving in US.





    hair mapa europa paises. Mapa Europa Este; Mapa Europa Este. SandynJosh mapa europa paises. Europa
  • Europa



  • Rav!
    10-02 02:25 PM
    Hello all,

    I am in a similar situation. H1 expiring soon and still don't have an approved LCA (LCA got rejected due to FEIN error and it has been re-applied again but the attorney did not send in any additional documentation to DOL to prove that FEIN is in fact genuine).

    LC and I140 have been approved...so wanted to apply for a 3 yr extension.

    My Attorney is now suggesting 2 options in case we do not receive the LCA approval before the expiration of the my current H1

    Option 1: To go ahead and apply for H1 extension and submit all the documentation regarding the LCA application, the reason for denial and sending in evidence for the FEIN.

    As per him, USCIS should accept and approve the H1 extension. Personally I have my doubts that this will work. Attorney says that this what other attorney's are all doing. Are they really? Does any body know if the H1 was approved??

    Option 2: Use a previously used LCA (one that has been used earlier this year to obtain a H1 B for Employee XYZ who holds the same position as I do AND is valid until June 2011) and apply for my H1 extension.

    Can a LCA be reused? Is it a valid/legal thing to do?

    Any and all help in obtaining an answer for the above questions is really appreciated.

    Thanks.



    more...


    mapa europa paises. Mapa Europa vectorial
  • Mapa Europa vectorial



  • kiran24
    06-23 04:48 PM
    somebody please reply





    hot Mapa de Europa que muestra las mapa europa paises. Mapa De Estados Unidos: mapa
  • Mapa De Estados Unidos: mapa



  • eb2_immigrant
    10-22 08:17 PM
    I think this is what is happening in your cases,

    If you efile for your AP and If your last fingerprinting was done 18 months before Then you will get Fingerprinting notice and you got to go n give new finger prints.

    If you paper file, Whether or not your FP expired (18 months) you will never get finger printing notice. (unless your PD is current and they are adjudicating your case and sending a RFE).

    Always better to paper file.

    So to confirm if what you are thinking is true or not I called USCIS,

    The guy in TSC said it is a mistake and they will clarify it. I wasn't very convinced with his response, I called back after sometime, this time since there was no response to TSC it was route to other service center

    As earlier even this time the representative in this center was not able to answer as to why it says "interview reschedules” but she did transferred me to an officer.

    After several identification questions, Officer said this is not related to finger prints and she was not sure if it is related to I-485 interview either as they put reschedule interview note on my I-131 application.

    Finally she gave me a WTC-XXXXXXXX-TSC number, asked for my cell # and asked me to call back after 10 days if I don’t hear anything from the USCIS.

    I really don’t know what is happening; I don’t have much choice either other than waiting for something “GOOD “ to happen

    Any thoughts ......??????



    more...


    house paises de europa. Mapa países mapa europa paises. Mapa de Europa Paises de
  • Mapa de Europa Paises de



  • GCHope2011
    07-02 12:14 AM
    Folks,

    How are the taxi charges from Chennia airport to the town or station ? Do the drivers charge whatever they feel like or is it controlled?

    My parents are leaving back from the US and will be landing in Chennai, they are not from Chennai....so not sure if I should try to book a taxi before hand...or the charges are controlled ? Also, do they have something like pre-paid taxi ?
    The flight (emirates) lands at 3 or 4 am.


    Also, any recomendations for Hotels ? Ideally near the railway station.

    Thanks in Advance !!

    Regards,
    You should book the hotel on Yatra.com or Makemytrip.com. I have used them in the past, and if you book 3 star or more, then you get pretty decent hotels.

    Also, about the taxi, you should ask them to go straight to the pre-paid counter and pay as per the fare board charge. It will look a bit expensive, as it is the airport, but it is usually hassle free and safe.





    tattoo mapa europa paises. mapa europa paises. Mapa de Europa con los
  • Mapa de Europa con los



  • gk_2000
    01-29 08:47 AM
    Obama's point was direct. "Others come here from abroad to study in our colleges and universities. But as soon as they obtain advanced degrees, we send them back home to compete against us. It makes no sense."

    He needs to get his basics right first. What does he mean that they send them back home to compete against US? 99.99% of them apply for H1Bs in the 20K reserved for students and if that quota gets used up, they even are allowed to get into the regular pool of 65%. With minimal knowledge, Mr. Prez is making big comments...More like a joke :D

    You have to remember, he is talking about the present POLICIES, and what your F1 visa expects from you. Not what people may manage to do (by hook and sometimes by crook)



    more...


    pictures Mapas de países , todos los mapa europa paises. Mapa De Estados Unidos: mapa
  • Mapa De Estados Unidos: mapa



  • saps
    01-08 07:40 PM
    Please help.





    dresses Mapa De Estados Unidos: mapa mapa europa paises. Mapa de Europa (países)
  • Mapa de Europa (países)



  • axp817
    03-19 01:33 PM
    Lifelock, ~$10 a month.



    more...


    makeup mapa europa del este. mapa europa paises. paises de europa. Mapa países
  • paises de europa. Mapa países



  • semiGator
    01-07 09:38 AM
    Not sure if this help, but... http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/Public.pdf





    girlfriend Mapa de Europa con los mapa europa paises. mapa europa paises. mapa europa del este. mapa europa del este. Sun Baked
  • mapa europa paises. mapa europa del este. mapa europa del este. Sun Baked



  • gc28262
    11-05 04:45 PM
    If she plans to continue with her current employer after her travel, there is no harm in using AP. Once she comes back on AP, she automatically resumes her H1B status on the next H1B extension filing within US.

    If she is OK with going through the hassles of visa stamping, that is fine too.

    Please refer to the following murthy bulletin for details.

    http://www.murthy.com/mb_pdf/032108_P.html





    hairstyles Mapa Europa vectorial mapa europa paises. EL MAYOR CASTILLO DE EUROPA
  • EL MAYOR CASTILLO DE EUROPA



  • ns33
    03-12 10:39 PM
    Does this mean I can port the PD even if I moving from a technical position to a managerial position in a different company. of course I know one has to file a new perm and I140 with the new company.

    I think you can - however, please get some legal consultation for that from a good lawyer.





    dealsnet
    05-07 01:35 PM
    Do not use some one's profile, if you want answer from any one. To make a new profile will take less than 10 minutes. If you don't have 10 minutes, then how other people spend their time to answer your questions. You want free advice, but you are not willing to join IV. This all shows the mindset of the people.
    Any way using some one's username and password is highly illegal. Ask IV moderator for permission to use some body's account.

    guys..it is very unfortunate that you felt that im here to make sensation by creating stories out of my head..!

    the qn raised afew months ago was my friend who had this profile in this community..she gave me the link of the response, and also asked me to use her profile in future as she seldom use this community herself..in my situation, when we are going through lot of stress, i did not find time to create a new profile or update the current profile...i hope its not a major crime!!

    today i checked the profile page, and i did not see anything relevant information that i can add (most of it is GC application related, which im not dong). the only thing i could do is remove the state of residence of my friend!

    i cannot reveal my identity or share my personal information in a public forum other than my location which is India.

    My employer had filed a civil complaint, saying i have broken the contract which i signed with them that i will work with them for 18 months!

    if you do not feel comfortable helping a person without knowing the identity(i dnt see anybody in this forum using their real name), it is totally fine.





    yogeshmanohar
    09-14 11:56 PM
    A very smooth experience..! wife , Son and I came back on last Sunday on AP. No issues whatsoever. Had to go through secondary inspection but was through in 35-40 mins.