.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

pictures of amber rose with hair

images dresses amber rose long hair. pictures of amber rose with hair. like Amber Rose with her
  • like Amber Rose with her



  • lazycis
    01-04 01:06 PM
    Here is what I usually submit:
    1. A formal invtation letter addressed to American consulate.
    2. I-485 receipts for me and my spouse.
    3. Latest paycheck.
    4. An employment letter from my company.

    It never failed so far (3 different parents visiting 6 or 7 times), but again, it's just my personal experience.





    wallpaper like Amber Rose with her pictures of amber rose with hair. Amber Rose - MissXpose
  • Amber Rose - MissXpose



  • coolmanasip
    08-16 08:06 PM
    Kondur - First, thanks for your reply. Its all volunteer time here and I appreciate your time to help me out.

    The way I read it, and its not becos I want to read it like that, the AC21 memo all the time talks about "Same or similar occupational classification" not same/similar job. There is a world of difference here. Same job means we have to be the same engineer or programmer that we were about 4 yrs ago. Thats not the intent of the law. The law says occupational classification, which means job category.....Engineering or whatever we do....so I think there is a difference....

    I checked my current SOC code and that is under 17-2051- Civil Engineer...The SOC language also says this "Supervisors of major professions groups 13-29 (including 17) have experience and perform the same duties as the workers they supervise and hence are classified in the same group" ---- This tells me that if you oversee engineers doing technical work, that is fine.

    Now, the management part of the "Director" title is a concern. So,if we take that into account, in worst the classification would be under 11-9141- Architectural and Engineering Managers. Which, I believe, would still qualify under the (if not same) similar occupational classification. On DOL website, under 11-9141, in related occupations - one of them is 17-2051 Civil Engineer. So, again, I think we should meet same/similar occupational classification.

    I talked to one of the lawyers from Murthy firm, and they seem to see this as meeting the requirements. While she did say that I was pushing the envelope, she said CIS is pretty liberal in this interpretation and would not be an issue.

    Having said this, is there a possibility that CIS could get restrictive about their interpretation - absolutely! And there is that risk that would jeopardize the whole process....so, here we are, insulting our own intelligence because an agency would not define in black and white what is acceptable and what is not.....

    sorry for a long rant.....have not decide what to do yet.....realistically, GC should be here in another 10 months.....thanks for your time





    pictures of amber rose with hair. amber rose long hair. du jour
  • amber rose long hair. du jour



  • brugen
    08-19 03:47 PM
    Send in whatever you do have available with a letter explaining why there is nothing more that you have available. While I know many do not like hiring attorneys because they are expensive, an attorney would be able to help you with the cover letter to ensure the best possible outcome from the USCIS. Good luck to you!





    2011 Amber Rose - MissXpose pictures of amber rose with hair. amber rose with long hair. amber rose long hair. amber rose long hair.
  • amber rose with long hair. amber rose long hair. amber rose long hair.



  • beautifulMind
    07-16 02:48 PM
    I posted it there as well



    more...


    pictures of amber rose with hair. Amber Rose#39;s Pink Hair For
  • Amber Rose#39;s Pink Hair For



  • gcdreamer05
    10-22 06:59 PM
    I think this is what is happening in your cases,

    If you efile for your AP and If your last fingerprinting was done 18 months before Then you will get Fingerprinting notice and you got to go n give new finger prints.

    If you paper file, Whether or not your FP expired (18 months) you will never get finger printing notice. (unless your PD is current and they are adjudicating your case and sending a RFE).

    Always better to paper file.





    pictures of amber rose with hair. amber rose long hair. amber
  • amber rose long hair. amber



  • RAJASEKERAN
    11-16 10:33 PM
    Hi Uma,

    My Green card is filed under EB2 category.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Raj..



    more...


    pictures of amber rose with hair. Kanye West and Amber Rose at
  • Kanye West and Amber Rose at



  • chanduv23
    09-17 02:42 PM
    MY DEAREST FRIENDS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, AUNTS, UNCLES, EVERYONE

    I WILL BE LEAVING TO DC IN AN HOUR SO WILL NOT BE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES

    IN THE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN POSTING SOMEE THREADS THAT MAY HAVE ANNOYED SOME FOLKS.

    NOTHING PERSONAL HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO DID FEEL OFFENDED BY MY POSTS

    I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WHO ARE REACHING OUT TO HELP EACH OTHER

    I STAND FOR UNITY AND SUPPORT.

    SO PLEASE TAKE IT EASY AND DO PLEASE MAKE IT TO DC TOMORROW. IT IS YOUR EVENT AND YOU MUST STAND UP FOR YOURSELF


    Best Regards and Wishes to each and every one of you,

    Chandrakanth





    2010 amber rose long hair. du jour pictures of amber rose with hair. dresses amber rose long hair.
  • dresses amber rose long hair.



  • GCInThisLife
    07-18 05:30 PM
    just emailed... it should have 4 pdf files.



    more...


    pictures of amber rose with hair. Amber Rose and her signature
  • Amber Rose and her signature



  • anilsal
    07-17 12:51 AM
    But that idea may face long odds. AILA's Kuck says that current law prohibits green cards from one year to be used in other years. And he thinks there is no appetite in either Congress or the White House for writing new pro-immigration legislation, after the comprehensive immigration reform proposal went down in flames earlier this summer. "I don't think they'd touch the issue with a 10-foot pole," says Kuck. "This issue has become radioactive."

    Which law prohibits usage of unused visa numbers? I guess that is one of our provisions that we are demanding. :)





    hair amber rose with long hair. amber rose long hair. amber rose long hair. pictures of amber rose with hair. Us Versus Them » Amber Rose
  • Us Versus Them » Amber Rose



  • anishNewbie
    01-07 03:40 PM
    Thank you.. I guess i will just mail my application... So if my application is received before end of OPT date..That would be fine right.. I hope it doesn't matter when they start processing ??

    Could someone answer my below question please ??

    Also my another question is with Form I-765
    Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??

    OPTIONS:
    Notice Date
    Receipt Date
    StartDate of Previous OPT
    ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
    Granted Date(How do i know that??)
    Received Date

    Thank you...



    more...


    pictures of amber rose with hair. rose amber-rose-long-hair
  • rose amber-rose-long-hair



  • ameryki
    01-02 09:53 AM
    Hello All,
    Just curious and needed your opinion. My wife has a valid H4 status until 2010 (no visa but petition approved). She used her EAD card for all of 5 days about a year ago and then has not worked since then. I am confused if I need to apply for renewal of her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country considering having used EAD for 5 days might have triggered her out of H4 status. Any thoughts on this? Do i need to renew her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country even with a valid H4 petition until 2010? We also have 485 petition filed and pending over 180 days. I am wondering if it is required for a person with 485 pending for over 180 days to always maintain a valid EAD card even though they are not employeed. Thank you all in advance.





    hot Amber Rose#39;s Pink Hair For pictures of amber rose with hair. amber rose with hair pics
  • amber rose with hair pics



  • sreenivas11
    07-27 01:44 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FAQ2.pdf



    more...


    house head girl ala Amber Rose? pictures of amber rose with hair. Amber Rose Hair. Under:
  • Amber Rose Hair. Under:



  • go_guy123
    05-18 06:25 PM
    Bender's Immigration Bulletin (http://bibdaily.com/)

    Way to go...atlast someone..gave u a green for the post





    tattoo amber rose long hair. amber pictures of amber rose with hair. Amber Rose With HAIR?
  • Amber Rose With HAIR?



  • vin13
    06-02 04:06 PM
    it is good if you can save some money. Make sure the print quality is good and meets the specifications.

    We had our passport photos taken from Walgreens to file for AP. USCIS sent me an RFE requesting photos. I was not sure what was wrong the first time. I got the next set of photos done from the postoffice.

    We did not take any shortcuts but still got an RFE for photos.

    All i am saying is make sure you have good quality photos that meet the specs when you try doing it yourself.



    more...


    pictures Kanye West and Amber Rose at pictures of amber rose with hair. Tags: Amber Rose, Demi Moore,
  • Tags: Amber Rose, Demi Moore,



  • rocky123
    05-01 09:31 PM
    I complete 6 yrs on H1-B in August, 2007

    Have PERM/I-140 approved with 3 yr H1B extension from August 2007 to Feb 2010.

    Have a good job offer from company B, but seek your clarifications before I move further.

    a. If I move now, can I take my 3 yr extension filed by company A with me or

    b. should I join company B in September 2007( when I complete 6 yrs) during the 3 yr H1B extension period ?

    Kindly help me out.

    I am not worried abt porting the PD as I don't mind waiting on H1 forever as the wait for GC
    is making my life miserable.

    Thanks





    dresses amber rose with hair pics pictures of amber rose with hair. amber rose with hair pictures.
  • amber rose with hair pictures.



  • kopra
    02-25 11:21 AM
    Usually they dont create a big issue for H4 re-enty at Port of Entry. But time has changed, and the only thing you can do is to try.

    She doesn't have to go for H4 Visa stamping, as she already has a valid H4 Visa stamping valid until Aug 2009. (I think). I'm more worried about Port of Entry, if she will have any problems..



    more...


    makeup Amber Rose and her signature pictures of amber rose with hair. head girl ala Amber Rose?
  • head girl ala Amber Rose?



  • BharatPremi
    07-22 01:55 AM
    My H1-B visa expired on June 16, 2007. Extension (I-129) has been filed in May 2007 (before expiration). It has not been approved yet. It's still pending. My LC has been approved on July 09, 2007 and my PD is April 2004. My question is: Can I file concurrently I-140 and I-485? Will my application be rejected or will an RFE be issued?

    Thanks for your input.

    Solong:confused:

    Yes you can file your 485. Just tell your lawyer not to forget to attach the H1 extension application receipt.





    girlfriend Amber Rose With HAIR? pictures of amber rose with hair. Model+amber+rose+with+hair
  • Model+amber+rose+with+hair



  • Saralayar
    03-18 02:01 PM
    There are many applicants who are at the 485 stage waiting for years. Some have recieved RFE on their case. The case status says "Case Resumed" once the documents requested are submitted.

    It would be nice if we can get a administrative fix to have USCIS update the case status as "Pre-Adjudicated waiting on Visa Availability". This should also trigger them to also issue EAD and AP for longer periods.

    Apart from the peace of mind, this would definately help applicants to take some bold steps like buying a house or starting a business and investing, etc. If none of these are in someone's interest, they could atleast get a drivers license that lasts a longer time:)
    Yes it is a good idea.





    hairstyles rose amber-rose-long-hair pictures of amber rose with hair. Tweet Amber Rose is ground
  • Tweet Amber Rose is ground



  • ajm
    05-25 08:16 AM
    Opening a new thread to discuss the Gregg amendment which passed the Senate yesterday.





    eb3retro
    03-11 11:59 PM
    No probs, we owe as much for all the hours you have put in with the EB number analysis.

    But why don't you still talk to your lawyer about the blank line 14? In my case my educational qualifications were listed and so on.


    check this out from www.immigration-law.com website.

    03/12/2006: Comprehensive Immigration Reform: EB-2 vs. EB-3: Time to Consider Filing of Concurrent EB-2 and EB-3 I-140 Petitions?

    * All of the comprehensive immigration reform bills in the Senate except the border security bills propose to increase the annual EB-3 numbers substantially. On the other hand, these bills propose to reduce annual allocation for EB-2 in terms of the percentage. When combining EB-3 for skilled workers/professionals with EB-3EW for unskilled workers, the combined EB-3 will run as high as 60% plus and minus. Besides, should Sen. Brownback amendment be legislated into law, a large number of nurses/physical therapists will be taken out of the burden in the EB-3 visa numbers. In the BECs, there still remain a huge number of mostly EB-3 cases including unskilled workers which will take out the immigrant visa numbers in the future, probably before the summer of year 2008. Still, 60+ of the total "increased" employment-based immigrant visa numbers must add upto a large number. Contrary to this trend, a large number of cases are filed in the EB-2 category these days. Considering the fact that EB-2 numbers may be reduced or maintain at the current level at best, EB-2 visa numbers may increasingly face the pressure.
    * We hope that the history will not repeat itself. In the 1990s, there was a time when the EB-2 numbers were more oversubscribed than EB-3 for China. One may wonder whether it is time for the EB immigrants who attain the EB-2 labor certification to consider filing of EB-2 and EB-3 I-140 petitions concurrently or sequentially against the situation which reveal worse oversubscription of EB-2 over EB-3, particularly P.R. China. EB-2 labor certification is eligible for both EB-2 I-140 petition and EB-3 I-140 petition. It is a matter of paying additional $195 filing fees. Something to think about.

    =======================

    all i am saying is whether u r in eb1 or 2 or 3, we are all in a deep sh**t of this retrogression, you would never know, whether its good or bad being in a certain category in GC process, cos, most of the process su***s according to me. my perception is , if u have job in this country u work, and in this period, if u get ur GC, its good, if not, its not our fault. We are doing our part by supporting organisations like IV. But there is so much anti-immigration scentiments out these days, we get defeated so easily (eg S.1932). Work with IV and leave the rest to time.

    my 2 cents..





    iptel
    07-18 05:19 PM
    I agree with Dixie. I feel there is no point in seeing visa bulletin or calculating date for EB3 until some law passes.