chanduv23
02-19 03:55 PM
when i saw the news last night..... it was pretty evident that this terrorist in austin, tx is anti taxes & anti government anti irs..... i thought tea party movement has found a hero..... the next thing news said - this terrorist was a software professional...... immediately i thought ..... he is going to be hero of anti immigrants like itgrunt.... who will attempt to associate h1b visa to the domestic terrorist....
guess what! surprise surprise..... today we can see itgrunt glorifying domestic terrorism.......
Life of an I.T. Grunt | Notes From The Trenches of Software Development. (http://www.)
when is fbi planning to arrest & question itgrunt......
This website seems to have some viruses or spywre be cautious when you open
guess what! surprise surprise..... today we can see itgrunt glorifying domestic terrorism.......
Life of an I.T. Grunt | Notes From The Trenches of Software Development. (http://www.)
when is fbi planning to arrest & question itgrunt......
This website seems to have some viruses or spywre be cautious when you open
wallpaper funny college quotes. funny
neeidd
10-15 11:42 PM
Not sure what they do in the secondary inspection.. In my case they asked no questions at all.. Just asked me to sit and wait while they entered / checked something in their system. I was in and out within 20 mnts.
Thanks for your response
Thanks for your response

nisthana
02-18 06:11 PM
Thanks for replying. I just came back from the court and got back the following
1. Court certified copy of the complaint
2. Court certified copy of the whole case docket
What I found was my charge was reduced from DUI (VC 23152(A) and VC23152(B) to Wet reckless (VC 23103.5(A)) by negotiations with DA. The docket also mentions that I have paid all the fees and completed all the courses assigned to me.
Does this help in this matter?
I am going to consult an attorney but does anyone know what could be attorney charges in such case?
I honestly did not know that I needed to mention DUI in the application otherwise I would have since I have nothing to hide and I want everything to be straightforward.
1. Court certified copy of the complaint
2. Court certified copy of the whole case docket
What I found was my charge was reduced from DUI (VC 23152(A) and VC23152(B) to Wet reckless (VC 23103.5(A)) by negotiations with DA. The docket also mentions that I have paid all the fees and completed all the courses assigned to me.
Does this help in this matter?
I am going to consult an attorney but does anyone know what could be attorney charges in such case?
I honestly did not know that I needed to mention DUI in the application otherwise I would have since I have nothing to hide and I want everything to be straightforward.
2011 Funny College Dorm Room;
nomorelogins
11-27 12:56 PM
I have read many threads that discusses the pros and cons of using EAD over H1 and the common benefit that everyone mentions is that the salary is usually better for a person on an EAD. I spoke to several people who've started using their EAD and realized that even though it opened up opportunities with companies that do not have a policy of sponsoring H1, it DID NOT give them a boost in the salary.
My question is how do people intend to leverage on having an EAD for a higher salary?
Thanks!
i guess the real benifit in terms of salary is for persons working for (desi) contracting/consulting firms who gobble up most of the profit.
My question is how do people intend to leverage on having an EAD for a higher salary?
Thanks!
i guess the real benifit in terms of salary is for persons working for (desi) contracting/consulting firms who gobble up most of the profit.
more...
sledge_hammer
01-15 12:44 PM
Since when did the regime in China become "rouge"?
This should pose no problem. My uncle who was also an ex Army officer got B1 to visit his kids here. I also have a friend who is retired from the Army and is now on H1 also waiting for GC. Only problem will be for Army personel of Rouge regimes like China, North Korea, Libiya, Iran, Some African countries and Kamer Rouge etc.
This should pose no problem. My uncle who was also an ex Army officer got B1 to visit his kids here. I also have a friend who is retired from the Army and is now on H1 also waiting for GC. Only problem will be for Army personel of Rouge regimes like China, North Korea, Libiya, Iran, Some African countries and Kamer Rouge etc.
.gif)
aroranuj
08-21 11:41 AM
This is extremely helpful. I did not even get so much information from the Call Center.
Thank you everyone for your ideas. I think I am finally ready for file for my EAD :)
If you have the ead card, the file #/card# will tell you which center was your EAD fiiled. To get an approximate date using the online case status search for the file number in the approximate range as yours. For Eg. if you card # is EAC 07 043 52343 - then the center is Vermont, Filed in Fisical year 07 ( Oct -06 - Sep 07) 043 is the 43rd working day in FY07 and 52343 is the case number.
Hope this helps.
Thank you everyone for your ideas. I think I am finally ready for file for my EAD :)
If you have the ead card, the file #/card# will tell you which center was your EAD fiiled. To get an approximate date using the online case status search for the file number in the approximate range as yours. For Eg. if you card # is EAC 07 043 52343 - then the center is Vermont, Filed in Fisical year 07 ( Oct -06 - Sep 07) 043 is the 43rd working day in FY07 and 52343 is the case number.
Hope this helps.
more...
andycool
11-17 09:26 AM
DMV stopped issuing DL based on EAD card in Virginia. I guess it will be same for TX and other states. You need original I485 receipt to get one year extensiton. EAD no more valid document for extension.
http://issso.uh.edu/PDF/TexasIDCard_%20and_DriverLicenseRevised.pdf
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/driver_licensing_control/ImmigrationStatusChart.pdf
please do little research friends ...this was discussed long back in this forum...
all the documents are available in this forum
http://issso.uh.edu/PDF/TexasIDCard_%20and_DriverLicenseRevised.pdf
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/driver_licensing_control/ImmigrationStatusChart.pdf
please do little research friends ...this was discussed long back in this forum...
all the documents are available in this forum
2010 funny college quotes. teamwork
jonenike3333
05-20 12:22 AM
We are beneficiaries of my husband on a EB3 petition. due to retrogression issue,
more...
haveaquestion
03-06 01:28 AM
Thanks for the response forgerator. But I would argue that, the problem lies in the fact that there's no obvious link between my work and college major. So if I'm able to somehow re-establish that link, it's still possible to get an H1B. I understand that most H1B visas went to people who work in IT, finance, etc. But I don't see that as an absolute impediment in terms of me getting one.
hair funny college quotes. and fool

dreamworld
07-05 02:15 PM
Call IRS and find out.
more...
ysnraju
12-05 11:01 PM
In my case I have only one LUD after fingerprinting and then on 30 Nov 2007
again LUD I485 Card production ordered.
same with my spouse also.
_______________________
LUDs on Current Status of I485:
30 Nov 2007 : Card production ordered .
02 Dec.2007 : Card production ordered .
04 Dec 2007 : Approval notice sent.
For Both Self and Spouse.
Labor Filing Date: 27 Feb 2004
Service Center: Nebraska
Category: EB2
Application Mailed: 04 Jun 2007
USCIS Received Date: 05 Jun 2007
USCIS Notice Date: 14 Jun 2007
Filing Type: non-concurrent
I-140 Processing: regular
I-140 Approval Date: March 02, 2007
Fingerprinting Date : 15 Aug 2007
RFE: no
EAD Approval Date: 08 Sep 2007
AP Approval Date: 13 Sep 2007
Nationality: India
again LUD I485 Card production ordered.
same with my spouse also.
_______________________
LUDs on Current Status of I485:
30 Nov 2007 : Card production ordered .
02 Dec.2007 : Card production ordered .
04 Dec 2007 : Approval notice sent.
For Both Self and Spouse.
Labor Filing Date: 27 Feb 2004
Service Center: Nebraska
Category: EB2
Application Mailed: 04 Jun 2007
USCIS Received Date: 05 Jun 2007
USCIS Notice Date: 14 Jun 2007
Filing Type: non-concurrent
I-140 Processing: regular
I-140 Approval Date: March 02, 2007
Fingerprinting Date : 15 Aug 2007
RFE: no
EAD Approval Date: 08 Sep 2007
AP Approval Date: 13 Sep 2007
Nationality: India
hot funny college quotes. college
vikramy
10-20 04:46 PM
My AP renewal recently got approved. It was never in this status.
May be finger prints or some mistake. I know for AP you don't FP
May be finger prints or some mistake. I know for AP you don't FP
more...
house funny college quotes. funny

FinalGC
03-30 11:58 AM
Thanks guys for all the wisdom....I believe I knew the answer, but needed a 2nd opinion...
I had to renew my H1 visa, so was wondering what would happen if my GC was to get approved and my dependents remain pending, before the h1 is applied. My GC is still pending, hope to see some Green soon....maybe this year. All the best for all of you.
I had to renew my H1 visa, so was wondering what would happen if my GC was to get approved and my dependents remain pending, before the h1 is applied. My GC is still pending, hope to see some Green soon....maybe this year. All the best for all of you.
tattoo funny college quotes. funny
jasmin45
07-16 07:01 PM
It was worth a try. Oh well !
Its a crime to influence someone at position to have access to information systems and distribute the data without written permission from the organization.
Both the parties can be prosecuted for this crime..you for soliciting the information for which you have no authority to receive except following proper protocol
Its a crime to influence someone at position to have access to information systems and distribute the data without written permission from the organization.
Both the parties can be prosecuted for this crime..you for soliciting the information for which you have no authority to receive except following proper protocol
more...
pictures Quotes About College. funny
gssh
07-18 10:47 AM
CORE team has done an excellent job. Keep it up.
dresses funny college quotes. funny college quotes. funny college quotes.

gcdreamer05
10-31 11:31 AM
Hi All,
I need urgent help and suggestions for my situations..
I have been working with company A since March'2006. They applied my GC processing with substitute labor of Nov'2004 and got I-140 approved.
In July'2007 applied I-485 which is pending for myself and my wife as well.
EAD card has arrived recently with 2 years of validity till Oct'2010 both for myself and my wife. AP is also approved recently.
With all this I am still on H1-B until 11/15/2008. Since it is going to expire, I have asked my employer to file for my extension.. They came up with very vague options and questions which I have posted down in bold with 1 and 2.
1) We have filed your PERM application for the new position which qualifies for EB2. Please note that since you have an approved I-140, have filed your I-485 and have an EAD card, we will no longer need to maintain your H-1B status. Instead, we will withdraw your current H1 and save the remaining H-1B time left on this H1 for use in the future (if the need arises).
OR
2) If you wish to maintain your H-1B status, then (since your position has changed and we have filed a new PERM application on your behalf), we will need to amend your H-1B visa. Please complete the attached questionnaire at your earliest convenience and revert to me with a copy of your latest I-94 card. Please note that this is not an extension and so there is no need to file the H4 extension for your wife/family.
Please advise which option you want to go with. I strongly recommend option #1, but it is entirely your choice if you want to go with option # 2 and maintain your H-1B status. Please let me know how you want to proceed with your H-1B status.
If anybody come acrossed similiar type of situation or experienced already let me know and this would really help in taking the decision.
It's very emergency..
Thanks,
Raj.
Did you find out from your employer why they refuse to extend h1b , if you have pending 485, then you can still get a 3 year extension.
Talk to them and find out why they are against extending h1b, may be it is their ignorance, or are they worried about paying the extension money i believe which is like 300$, in your best interest it is good to extend h1b than to use EAD...
I need urgent help and suggestions for my situations..
I have been working with company A since March'2006. They applied my GC processing with substitute labor of Nov'2004 and got I-140 approved.
In July'2007 applied I-485 which is pending for myself and my wife as well.
EAD card has arrived recently with 2 years of validity till Oct'2010 both for myself and my wife. AP is also approved recently.
With all this I am still on H1-B until 11/15/2008. Since it is going to expire, I have asked my employer to file for my extension.. They came up with very vague options and questions which I have posted down in bold with 1 and 2.
1) We have filed your PERM application for the new position which qualifies for EB2. Please note that since you have an approved I-140, have filed your I-485 and have an EAD card, we will no longer need to maintain your H-1B status. Instead, we will withdraw your current H1 and save the remaining H-1B time left on this H1 for use in the future (if the need arises).
OR
2) If you wish to maintain your H-1B status, then (since your position has changed and we have filed a new PERM application on your behalf), we will need to amend your H-1B visa. Please complete the attached questionnaire at your earliest convenience and revert to me with a copy of your latest I-94 card. Please note that this is not an extension and so there is no need to file the H4 extension for your wife/family.
Please advise which option you want to go with. I strongly recommend option #1, but it is entirely your choice if you want to go with option # 2 and maintain your H-1B status. Please let me know how you want to proceed with your H-1B status.
If anybody come acrossed similiar type of situation or experienced already let me know and this would really help in taking the decision.
It's very emergency..
Thanks,
Raj.
Did you find out from your employer why they refuse to extend h1b , if you have pending 485, then you can still get a 3 year extension.
Talk to them and find out why they are against extending h1b, may be it is their ignorance, or are they worried about paying the extension money i believe which is like 300$, in your best interest it is good to extend h1b than to use EAD...
more...
makeup funny college quotes. funny
bijualex29
03-24 12:32 PM
Please read 140,000+290,000 as 290,000+480,000
girlfriend Hawkeye411 funny college
canmt
11-14 03:01 PM
This could mean that USCIS has started to processing I-485 applications faster and you'll get your green card as soon as FBI clears the name check...
Good luck on your green card pursuit...
Good luck on your green card pursuit...
hairstyles funny college quotes. funny
walking_dude
12-05 04:50 PM
Many members don't update their IV profiles after moving. I ended up calling two from IL !(while organizing MI chapter).
Hope everyone's as diligent as BharatPremi
Here is a link to update your profile - you could pick a new state of residence.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile
Hope this answers your question.
Hope everyone's as diligent as BharatPremi
Here is a link to update your profile - you could pick a new state of residence.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile
Hope this answers your question.
gccovet
08-22 10:30 AM
Coming back on H-1B after using EAD
=========================
Is it possible ? if yes then how ?
Is there any risk in this ?
Thanks for all who reads and reply..
I am not 100% sure on this reply ....
As soon as you use EAD, your H1B status is voided. I have read that if you have worked less then 6 months on EAD then there are chances that you could get back on the same H1.
Now, once 6 months (180) days have passed, your unused H1 is supposed to get cancelled.
You may want to check with some good attorney though.
Sorry, not much help.
Good luck.
GCCovet
=========================
Is it possible ? if yes then how ?
Is there any risk in this ?
Thanks for all who reads and reply..
I am not 100% sure on this reply ....
As soon as you use EAD, your H1B status is voided. I have read that if you have worked less then 6 months on EAD then there are chances that you could get back on the same H1.
Now, once 6 months (180) days have passed, your unused H1 is supposed to get cancelled.
You may want to check with some good attorney though.
Sorry, not much help.
Good luck.
GCCovet
eastindia
05-10 10:31 AM
You nailed it my friend.
I have been thinking of it for years.
It has to be discussed very seriously.
Note: Give me your lawyer email id. I will ask him to charge every question you ask, so he does not have to have any clients except you for his living.
A lot of lawyers do not charge money for every question you ask if you are their client. You can easily email them and ask questions or post on their intranet. It is part of their service that helps them get more business.
If your employer is their client, then of course the lawyer may not respond to you. Why should he?
I have been thinking of it for years.
It has to be discussed very seriously.
Note: Give me your lawyer email id. I will ask him to charge every question you ask, so he does not have to have any clients except you for his living.
A lot of lawyers do not charge money for every question you ask if you are their client. You can easily email them and ask questions or post on their intranet. It is part of their service that helps them get more business.
If your employer is their client, then of course the lawyer may not respond to you. Why should he?


