.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Puppies And Rainbows

images Re: Puppies, Kitties, Rainbows Puppies And Rainbows. Puppies Farting Rainbows And A
  • Puppies Farting Rainbows And A



  • krishna_brc
    02-18 02:45 PM
    Should it not be OK to work for an Indian company (work from home - remote office)
    as long as person on H4 is NOT displacing an American Worker by any means? I am curious to know.

    Thanks,
    Krishna





    wallpaper Puppies Farting Rainbows And A Puppies And Rainbows. Re: Puppies, Kitties, Rainbows
  • Re: Puppies, Kitties, Rainbows



  • Narend
    10-27 09:17 AM
    Hello,
    Couple of things here.
    You did not tell that even when she got her H1, does she still have valid H4?
    I dont think she got her h1 stamped on her visa. So technically it is not a problem if she has not been working and has no pay stubs.

    She could go for stamping h4 if you people want, and YES that seems to be the best thing cause you want to keep you h1 valid.

    Remember, Either you are her use the EAD, your h1 status might not hold good anymore. Likewise with the AP I suppose. Getting the point?

    Cheers,





    Puppies And Rainbows. all puppies and rainbows.
  • all puppies and rainbows.



  • arc
    10-25 03:57 PM
    Hi

    Did anyone go to San Jose ASC at Charcot drive for their Biometrics?

    I would appriciate if you can share your experience, in trems of, what time of the day did you go, was it crowded, how long did you wait, are the kids allowed inside, ease of the bio metrics process, have you been there before your actual appointment date, if yes what time of the day did you go and how soon were you done.

    Also if your LUD changed after the appointment and did you call the FBI number to verify whether the prints were right?

    Thanks!





    2011 Re: Puppies, Kitties, Rainbows Puppies And Rainbows. of puppies and rainbows.
  • of puppies and rainbows.



  • tonyHK12
    01-06 12:35 PM
    Good to hear there is a serious attempt being made. However, in light of what is happening with comprehensive healthcare reform, is it advisable to try comprehensive immigration reform especially with the congressional make of of the 2 chambers?

    The 2010 CIR already had strict border protection clauses and it mandated a secure border first. It looks like the republicans want to split it from the 'illegals path to legalization' and concentrate on bills that have enforcement first, reading Graham's statement. He was even opposed to the moderate DREAM act.



    more...


    Puppies And Rainbows. of rainbows and puppies
  • of rainbows and puppies



  • jayleno
    09-23 12:32 PM
    Soft LUD for me. It was so soft that it didnt even update the date.
    New term: Very Soft LUD. No visible change to the naked eye, but something is cooking behind the scenes regarding your case





    Puppies And Rainbows. Of Puppies and Rainbows
  • Of Puppies and Rainbows



  • lecter
    February 17th, 2005, 03:29 AM
    I don't know what you were all talking about, or why. But it sounds cool. I might get a tape measure out and see how long my lens is . . .
    (joke)
    gotta love this place!!!
    Rob

    Urgent travel, AP expiring 30-Aug-2010 [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Urgent travel, AP expiring 30-Aug-2010




    more...


    Puppies And Rainbows. Puppies and Rainbows and
  • Puppies and Rainbows and



  • delax
    08-06 07:40 PM
    If 3600 have been approved, then between 7200 and 9000 numbers have already been consumed based on an average of 2 or 2.5. Take your pick. We have only completed 4 business days in August. At this rate we'll blow through the 20,000 numbers in less than ten days. That means EB2 becomes U in Sept and it makes 2006 approvals look even more egregious.

    Welcome to the United States Confusing & Incompetent Services a.k.a USCIS :mad::mad::mad:





    2010 all puppies and rainbows. Puppies And Rainbows. Re: Puppies, Kitties, Rainbows
  • Re: Puppies, Kitties, Rainbows



  • ragz4u
    04-14 06:25 PM
    Call is on April 15th (Sat) at 2.00 pm EDT.

    Please check your emails. If you have not received an email, please email shrey@immigrationvoice.org with your phone number/your id on IV and I will call back.



    more...


    Puppies And Rainbows. Puppies and Rainbows wonamp;#39;t save you Neckwear by subdividemedia
  • Puppies and Rainbows wonamp;#39;t save you Neckwear by subdividemedia



  • bitu72
    10-01 12:33 AM
    Hi,

    We sailed in the same boat.I did not get my fpnotice and my husband got.We called uscis and came to know that my appointment is scheduled on the same day and at same time along with my husband.So as per uscis customer representative's instructions,We took the xerox of the lawyer's copy of my fp notice and attended my scheduled fp y'day and everything went fine.Had i not called USCIS and enquire about my fp appointment,i would have missed the appointment waiting for the fp notice.

    Iam not sure if u have attorney,so,First thing,u need to do is call USCIS and findout if ur wife is scheduled on the same day as urs and if it is on same day,she can attend the fp appointment along with u,as u anyways hold the good copy of urs.Thats what the customer rep told me.If USCIS had already mailed her Fp notice and u have not recieved yer, she needs to find her ASC notice number and code number from USCIS to attend the fingerprinting.

    goodluck,
    vaishu



    which number to call to get more info about app





    hair of puppies and rainbows. Puppies And Rainbows. Requests was puppies, rainbows
  • Requests was puppies, rainbows



  • bbenhill
    10-12 06:20 PM
    Hi, I have another question regarding I-94. My last I-94 is from H1B approval, the previous I-94 was from airport (and expired as well, issued : 2006).

    Today, I got answer from my attorney office that I will need to surrender my previous I94 (from airport not from H1B approval).

    I found this confusing, here are the questions :
    1. what happened if I surrender airport I-94 ? will USCIS assume I am out ouf status for a couple of years ?
    2. which one that I need to surrender ? is it from airport or H1B approval ?

    Please advice ... I am really confuse with this immigration things ..

    Regards,



    You need to always hand over your I94; whether it is expired or not. When you re-enter into this country you will be issued I94 based on either your h1b or AP or what ever visa you might have that is effective at the time ...



    more...


    Puppies And Rainbows. Puppies and Rainbows - Catch
  • Puppies and Rainbows - Catch



  • simple1
    05-19 11:12 PM
    for immigration diploma + 3 yrs experience is Bachelors equivallent that is True for H1B or EB3

    for further studies diploma is under grad, you will qualify to continue further studies for Bachelors

    yep, I heard exact same when it comes to "edu eval" for work. One of my ex-collegue got h1b with 10+2+3yr-dip-compsci+5 years exp.

    I also hear "edu eval" for "work" and "study" may be two different processes. So not sure about the study part.
    Recognition of Foreign Qualifications (http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html)





    hot of rainbows and puppies Puppies And Rainbows. a new puppy. At Rainbows
  • a new puppy. At Rainbows



  • sunny1000
    11-26 06:01 PM
    Today when I looked the I-485 status I found the status changed to card production ordered. I'm traveling to India on 1st Dec (coming saturday). It is a business trip and I'm unable to postpone it. My attorney says If I travel now, they will consider the GC abandoned. Is this true?? I have an approve AP with me. I also planned to stamp my H1B visa in India. What a confusion!

    Gurus please give your thoughts.

    Anil

    What if you are a non-immigrant who does not know about the "case status online" and you travel outside the U.S without knowing that your case has been approved. This is where your AP comes into picture as you informed about your impending travel needs to USCIS and they approved it by issuing the Parole doc. So, I am not sure about your case getting abandoned.

    But, if your lawyer says that your application will be considered as abandoned, I would listen to his/her advice rather than any of us on this forum since none of us are qualified attorneys. The only exception would be a person who has travelled outside while the GC got approved and has been thru this situation before.

    You may also want to post your query at www.immigrationportal.com

    In any case, if you can postpone the travel or get an I-551 stamp like someone else mentioned, please do that.

    Disclaimer: this is not legal advice.



    more...


    house A Puppies and Rainbows Tee Puppies And Rainbows. Then that makes the Dems the Puppies and Rainbows party.
  • Then that makes the Dems the Puppies and Rainbows party.



  • skd
    07-11 12:16 AM
    lets not over do it. There is a thin line between it being tolerated and backfiring

    Yeh over doing it can back fire.I don't thing we should this for more than 12th July





    tattoo Of Puppies and Rainbows Puppies And Rainbows. puppies and rainbows
  • puppies and rainbows



  • rameshk
    12-09 10:49 AM
    Hi
    Is visa recapture part of the this proposed dream act..? If not then it will be of no use to any of the legal workers (most of us on this forum) in the EB row.
    Thanks,



    more...


    pictures Puppies and Rainbows and Puppies And Rainbows. with puppies and rainbows.
  • with puppies and rainbows.



  • krishmunn
    02-07 10:17 AM
    How much is the diffference ? If the pay (you are getting) and the required pay is not vastly different (say within 10-12 % range) you should be OK if company can prove their ability to pay.

    The GC salary offered need not be paid now, it need to be paid after 485 is approved (which possibly will take years)





    dresses a new puppy. At Rainbows Puppies And Rainbows. Puppies And Rainbows
  • Puppies And Rainbows



  • Morty
    04-19 01:45 AM
    My pleasure. MOTIC will resolve your issue. Your lawyer will manage it. Good luck.

    What does MOTIC means? Thanks in advance for your reply...



    more...


    makeup Puppies and Rainbows wonamp;#39;t save you Neckwear by subdividemedia Puppies And Rainbows. A Puppies and Rainbows Tee
  • A Puppies and Rainbows Tee



  • indianindian2006
    07-28 02:00 PM
    I got the same LUD on AP on 7/27/2008
    EB2 India PD 04/2006.





    girlfriend puppies and rainbows Puppies And Rainbows. A Puppies and Rainbows Tee
  • A Puppies and Rainbows Tee



  • gunabcd
    07-16 02:30 PM
    PD: Oct 2003
    Cat : EB3
    140 : Approved June 2005
    485 : Applied April 2004 : Pending
    EAD : Approved June 2004
    AP : Approved June 2004
    FP 1 : June 2004
    FP 2 : March 2007

    How is it possible to file for 485 before you 140 was aproved? Are those dates in order?
    You don't need I140 approved to file I-485. My I-140 is still pending(filed in Apr 07) and i applied for I-485 on July 2nd.





    hairstyles Puppies and Rainbows - Catch Puppies And Rainbows. out puppies, rainbows,
  • out puppies, rainbows,



  • TomPlate
    07-05 12:56 PM
    What this story man. I never read from THEHindu.com or other Indian News Web sites.

    CNN is junk.

    But we need CNN to publish the news like this.

    Immigration Law - Tragedy not only for Illegal Immigrant but also for Legal Immigrant.





    anai
    06-20 08:48 AM
    When I saw the title of the thread, I first thought Dan Quayle is posting on immigration voice.





    harish357
    03-15 12:26 AM
    I believe that you need the actual diploma (you send a photocopy of it to USCIS) for getting counted in the M.S. quota. Most schools give the diploma once you have finished all requirements.

    How come they cannot consider my EAD, Official transcripts, Graduate status letter?
    Regarding Status letter, I have seen students applying like this and getting query later. What do you say about the students graduating in May (who files like me with OPT card and status letter) and applying for H1 in April?