
jonty_11
07-05 04:34 PM
I guess this is the worst time for Lc subs guys to be seeking advice....
wallpaper upper back tattoo

yagw
07-30 01:04 PM
Thanks.
Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...
Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.
A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.
Google has wonderwheel added recently which displays related items to your search keyword (not necessarily synonyms) in a map.
Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...
Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.
A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.
Google has wonderwheel added recently which displays related items to your search keyword (not necessarily synonyms) in a map.
BharatPremi
11-21 01:30 PM
Happy Thanks Giving to IV family.
Happy Thanks giving to USCIS,DOS, Homeland Security and FBI
Happy Thanks giving to USCIS,DOS, Homeland Security and FBI
2011 upper back. tribal tattoo
needhelp!
01-09 04:00 PM
I entered @ Newark in Aug 2008. The experience with using AP was smooth. I even forgot my folder with all my documents (clumsy) at the first desk which was on the lower level and the IO went and got it for me :)
more...
reverendflash
10-21 03:32 AM
I remember making my wife a "I love You" card for out 5th anniversary (1989) with a Tandy Computer with 1meg of Ram, in some sort of drawing program... :elderly:
Rev:elderly:
Rev:elderly:
wandmaker
02-17 11:43 PM
I am not sure, if this is true. I knew couple of people got H1 approved and never start working. They remained only in status H4.
So check with attorney.
Not true, lot of people assuming that their status will remain as H4 until they start working. If you file for change of status from H4 to H1, your new status will be effective from the start date shown on attached I-94. If you would like to get back to H4, (1) you file a change of status to H4 before the start date of H1 approval I-94 or (2) travel outside the country and get back on H4.
Honestly, on a lighter note, If you do not start working from the date shown on I-94, which means you are holding an H1 (status...) but out of status w.r.t immigration rules.
So check with attorney.
Not true, lot of people assuming that their status will remain as H4 until they start working. If you file for change of status from H4 to H1, your new status will be effective from the start date shown on attached I-94. If you would like to get back to H4, (1) you file a change of status to H4 before the start date of H1 approval I-94 or (2) travel outside the country and get back on H4.
Honestly, on a lighter note, If you do not start working from the date shown on I-94, which means you are holding an H1 (status...) but out of status w.r.t immigration rules.
more...

gc_on_demand
10-14 04:51 PM
This bill should be supported by all EB categories. 50,000 visas per year is significant.
Trust me.. Unless CIR passes or fails nothing is going to change. These introductions are base less. Its like just a thought. Even all of 500k professionals who might be stuck at various stages of GC process unite and call to pass it . It will not pass. Period.
Hispanic caucus will not allow any piecemeal approach for immigration. They are holding EB reform for illegals. So lets hope that CIR gets introduce and pass with our relief. If CIR passes then it will have recapture. If it fails then we can try for recapture or any of these without worry for hispanic caucus. So I dont think so IV or even any organization like IV can do anything for next 6 months where CIR may get a chance. All we can do is call congress man and ask for support when CIR discussion comes on floor.
We may achieve some admin fixes if current administration really wants to help us.
Trust me.. Unless CIR passes or fails nothing is going to change. These introductions are base less. Its like just a thought. Even all of 500k professionals who might be stuck at various stages of GC process unite and call to pass it . It will not pass. Period.
Hispanic caucus will not allow any piecemeal approach for immigration. They are holding EB reform for illegals. So lets hope that CIR gets introduce and pass with our relief. If CIR passes then it will have recapture. If it fails then we can try for recapture or any of these without worry for hispanic caucus. So I dont think so IV or even any organization like IV can do anything for next 6 months where CIR may get a chance. All we can do is call congress man and ask for support when CIR discussion comes on floor.
We may achieve some admin fixes if current administration really wants to help us.
2010 Latest Tattoo Designs on Upper
scubadude
May 23rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
Canon EOS Digital Rebel, 75-300 1:4.5-5.6
Natural lighting in shade at a high school stadium in early May
Natural lighting in shade at a high school stadium in early May
more...
snathan
02-15 04:06 PM
You are correct then only Andhra Pradesh have been retrogressed. If you remove AP from that equation. everything will be normal.
I can bet 90 percent of the GC applicants are from India are from AP.
Jet
I was sure some one will come with this info...Let the fight begin..:D
I can bet 90 percent of the GC applicants are from India are from AP.
Jet
I was sure some one will come with this info...Let the fight begin..:D
hair Upper Back Tribal Tattoo.

anantken
05-27 01:22 PM
If the PO boxes are different then you have to send it seperately.
more...

chi_shark
12-02 11:51 PM
thanks! i do have business activities... and i am not worried about audits...
If you are independent contractor you can take some allowed expenses. If you are salaried employee you need to show loss for getting some benefit. Generally if you show loss for 3 years continously then IRS mostly deny on third year. In any case if you take too much expense you are inviting audit and that is going to be nightmare. I do not think it is a good idea to start a company just for expenses unless you are going to do business. Atleast you should be doing independent contracting(corp to Corp).
If you are independent contractor you can take some allowed expenses. If you are salaried employee you need to show loss for getting some benefit. Generally if you show loss for 3 years continously then IRS mostly deny on third year. In any case if you take too much expense you are inviting audit and that is going to be nightmare. I do not think it is a good idea to start a company just for expenses unless you are going to do business. Atleast you should be doing independent contracting(corp to Corp).
hot Upper Back Tribal Tattoo

lskreddy
01-12 11:16 AM
Kiran,
My wife and I plan to go to Delhi in the first week of Feb, have not booked the actually appointment yet but plan to. Couple of questions.
Was the calendar fairly open in Delhi for you to book appointments? Can you suggest a hotel that you stayed in and liked, etc..?
Thanks.
My wife and I plan to go to Delhi in the first week of Feb, have not booked the actually appointment yet but plan to. Couple of questions.
Was the calendar fairly open in Delhi for you to book appointments? Can you suggest a hotel that you stayed in and liked, etc..?
Thanks.
more...
house upper back tattoo designs.
girishvar
02-26 12:46 PM
You have to use only H4. Under the last action taken rule B1/B2 is automatically invalid. Again H4 allows you to have dual intention for filing green card.
tattoo Celtic Tribal Tattoos
willIWill
06-16 12:54 PM
Vinzak, You have to take into consideration the recaptured visas of the 90's applied in the period 00-06. If I remember correctly the earlier recapture was signed in 2000 by Pres. Clinton . If we exclude those recaptured numbers the actuals are much lesser. Hope this helps.
more...
pictures Upper Back Tribal Tattoo
sai_srinivas
05-22 08:28 PM
Eb3
dresses Large koi fish tattoo on upper

JazzByTheBay
08-21 11:25 AM
I filed at TSC, transferred to CSC, receipted, transferred to NSC - so not exactly the same situation. Interesting to note your case filed on 7/27/07 is being processed.
Mine was filed on 06/30/2007
RD: 07/02/2007.
USCIS says they're processing by ND ("when it was entered... ").
Signs of life @NSC, nevertheless.... :)
jazz
I got RFE on my case my case is NSC-CSC-NSC Transfer. Got Soft LUD in last 2 days and got RFE mail yesterday night. Waiting to hear back from lawyer about type of RFE. But atleast seems like they had started working on my case and if no RFE it would have been approved.
Mine was filed on 06/30/2007
RD: 07/02/2007.
USCIS says they're processing by ND ("when it was entered... ").
Signs of life @NSC, nevertheless.... :)
jazz
I got RFE on my case my case is NSC-CSC-NSC Transfer. Got Soft LUD in last 2 days and got RFE mail yesterday night. Waiting to hear back from lawyer about type of RFE. But atleast seems like they had started working on my case and if no RFE it would have been approved.
more...
makeup tribal upper back tattoos

kirupa
05-24 08:39 PM
All stamps will be updated tomorrow :P I went a little over a week this time.
girlfriend my #39;Tribal Tattoo#39; artwork

starving_dog
09-01 01:29 PM
shows how sexist I am, I thought she was a he. My apologies to the Berkeleybee. I have since edited my original post.
hairstyles upper back tattoos women
lj_rr
07-28 07:05 PM
I efiled in 2nd week of July and got approved in 8 calendar days.Already got the notices by mail.
We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
ivar
07-12 06:30 PM
Is it legal to file two I-485's ? If anyone can point to exact legal document or clause number.
Madhuri
09-01 04:05 PM
me too. I am a big fan of bee, logiclife, sunjoshi.
i m a big fan of the bee and ragz4u and sunjoshi
of course these daysi m interacting only with pappu...getting his "kangi" all set up
i m a big fan of the bee and ragz4u and sunjoshi
of course these daysi m interacting only with pappu...getting his "kangi" all set up


