.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~ *FAB TREND ALERT* Lace Nails...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Lovers forever... face to face
My city or mountains
Stay with me stay
I need you to love me
I need you to stay
Give to me your leather
Take from me... my lace
Take from me... my lace
Take from me... my lace
-Stevie Nicks "Leather and Lace"

A hot new nail trend is gaining momentum. Quickly. And I love it. "Lace Nails". Yup, I said Lace. I spotted them a few weeks back and adored them. They were slowly but surely trending... Then Jennifer Lopez wore them to the VMAs and now everyone is buzzin about them. It's a divide. People either love them or hate them. I personally love them and plan having my own lace nails by the end of the week. I've seen many photos and came up with two ways to wear them best.

You can do this at home yourself but I would recommend having it done by a nail professional. That's just my opinion...

My suggestions for "Lace Nails":

Long Nails: Have the lace applied at the tip, like a "Lace French Manicure". Covering the entire nail would be too much.

Short Nails: If your nails are very short, apply the lace or have it applied over the whole nail. Black lace looks like fabulous over bare nails but also looks hot over nails painted hot pink or red.

Some photos of the lace nail trend/frenzy:

Love it...


Jennifer Lopez at the VMAs:


Blake Lively's "Red Lace Nails":


My favorite style:


Gorgeous!! Courtsey of
"The Fresh Fiends"


So what's your opinion of the lace nail trend? Hate it or Love it?

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo