.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Sophisticated and Soleful~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead."
-Christopher Morley

It has been a very good couple of years as far as shoe design goes...and it just keeps getting better. In the past few years shoe designers have taken shoe design to new heights, they have made it a bona fide artform. Kirkwood, Louboutin, Dior, Chanel,Camilla Skovgaard, the list is endless. I could go on and on... However I will limit it to 2 collections that I am overly impressed with today...

Casadei, the Italian luxury footwear brand has named it's Fall 09 collection "The Red Carpet Collection" and it's so very appropriate. If any shoe was born for the red carpet, it is any one of the shoes in this decadent and sexy collection. The colors, fabric, studded heels, pleats, buckles, and feminine details of these shoes are simply classically stunning.

Casadei Fall 09:

Suggested Lip Color:
Stila Silk Shimmer Gloss in Kitten



Now for the 2nd collection...

The 2nd collection that has left Glamour Whore speechless (Thank God I can still type;) is actually a collaboration. 3.1 Philip Lim and Christian Louboutin teamed up for The Spring/Summer 2010 3.1 Philip Lim collection. The result? Omg...omg...omg...omg...OMFG. Get what I'm trying to say? See for yourself...

3.1 Philip Lim Spring/Summer 2010


Suggested Lip Color:
Chanel Luminous Satin Lip Lacquer in Coromandel


Ok, so I know I said I was only going to write about 2 collections...I lied. I'm sorry, it's a terrible thing...lying. But....I'm a shoe junkie. My name is Glamour Whore and I'm a shoe junkie. I need a 12 step program. Actually, no I don't I like being addicted....

Anyway, collection # 3 that has me dreaming about spikey stilettos is...

Kirkwood for
Rodarte Spring/Summer 2010. (1 of my favorite shoe designers AND one of my favorite couture designers...together...*sigh*)


Suggested Lipstick:
MAC Black Knight...of course.


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo