.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~And After The Party There's The After-Party...Blake Lively Rocks Balmain~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
"I feel like a tranny a lot of the time. I don't know, I'm ... large? They put me in six-inch heels, and I tower over every man. I've got this long hair and lots of clothes and makeup on. I just feel really big a lot of the time, and I'm surrounded by a lot of tiny people. I feel like a man sometimes."
-- Gossip Girl's Blake Lively, in the May issue of Allure, on not being one of Hollywood's tiny little things.

Tranny? Man? No Mz.Lively, you wear couture as if it was made for you. This is not the first time Glamour Whore has been impressed by beautiful Blake and written about it. Balmain was Blake's choice for the after-party following the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards on Sunday Sept 20th. She had wowed everyone on the red carpet in her red hot Versace with a plunging neck line and sexy back line and was turning heads again at the after-Emmy soiree. Nicely Done Blake, Serena would be proud.

Blake Lively/Balmain


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo