.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Welcome Back Mz.Houston~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"And every road that I've taken
Lead to my regret
And I don't know if I'm gonna make it
Nothing to do but lift my head" -Whitney Houston "I Look To You"

And lift her head she did!! Mz.Whitney Houston has her head held high these days. And so she should, she is in the middle of what may very well be the biggest comeback of all time. It's been a long time for Whitney... I wasn't sure if she could pull it off, it's difficult enough for a mere mortal to conquer their demons and issues but it's a million times more daunting when the entire world is watching and waiting...for you to fail. It's a tough world and a rough biz.

However... Voice? STELLAR! Performance? AWE INSPIRING! New CD? PHENOMENAL! Looks? GLAMOROUS!!

Mz.Houston,
Thank You. Thank You for coming back and gracing us with your amazing voice and out of this world glamour. And Thank You for inspiring hope in those that so desperately need it.

Welcome back...








Whitney Houston's new CD titled "I Look To You" is available in stores now. For a complete track list and to hear song snippets visit her official website:
http://www.whitneyhouston.com/us/music/i-look-you

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo