.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Sex and The City 2 Begins Shooting!! *PHOTOS*~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"When I first moved to NY and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more." -Carrie Bradshaw Sex And The City

Bright and early this morning SATC 2 began shooting in NYC!!! I was lucky enough to come across a few of the production photos and they do not disappoint!!

For the first scenes filmed SJP was decked out in a chic white Halston dress, sparkly Louboutin heels, a Chanel clutch and mirrored aviator sunglasses... OH!! And let me not forget she was also wearing (quite well) those trademark tresses.

For the next scene filmed in the afternoon she donned yet another fabulous pair of Louboutins and a gorgeous royal blue dress. She also channeled 80s film "Flashdance" while wearing a off the shoulder inside-out sweatshirt. All the accessories look absolutely amazing also...

P.S. Mr.Big was also spotted;)

From the looks of things SATC 2 is going to be the motion picture fashion show of the year when it makes it anticipated release on May 28 2010.

LINK LOVE:
JUST JARED

Morning Shoot:


Afternoon Shoot:


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo