.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Tim Burton's Tricks and Treats -Harper's Bazaar Oct 09~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." -Roald Dahl

Tim Burton (whom I adore) has done it again... The famed director of "Edward Scissorhands", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "Beetlejuice", "Sleepy Hollow" and the upcoming fantastical "Alice in Wonderland" has collaborated with fashion photographer Tim Walker for Harper's Bazaar October 09 issue and created PURE BRILLIANCE.

Now, many people ask me what my fascination with Burton is, seeing as how I love glamour. Huh?! Tim Burton's work is filled with GLAMOUR!!Granted, some times it's gory glam, but glam nonetheless. The clothes, hair and MAKEUP is so glamorous. My ultimate career ambition is to be the Key Makeup Artist on a Tim Burton production.

The article and photospread is timed to publicize his upcoming MOMA retrospective opening November 22nd and running through April 26, 2010. I personally cannot wait to see that either...I am also breathlessly anticipating his release of the adaptation of "Alice in Wonderland". This editorial has definitely fed my addiction for now though.

I learned something interesting while researching this post. That would be that it is not the first time Tim Burton and Tim Walker collaborated. They also did a photospread for Vogue UK based on Roald Dahl's work. The photos paid tribute to his work, such as "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory", "Matilda" and "James and the Giant Peach". I will be showing you those photos also after the "Tricks and Treats" photos. Enjoy;)

"Tricks and Treats" by Tim Burton and Tim Walker for
Harper's Bazaar Oct 09:




I managed to dig up the photos from Tim Burton's and Tim Walker's previous collaboration "Tales of the Unexpected", inspired by Roald's Dahl's work for Vogue UK. They are so amazing and thought they should be seen...



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo