.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~I Believe In The Power Of PINK...And So Does Salvatore Ferragamo~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I feel more inspired than ever, and think that I will finally achieve what I have long been wishing for: a balance of work and privacy - a harmony."
-Kylie Minogue (On getting through battle against cancer)

October is nearly upon us. Most people associate black and orange with October. Not me. Pink. For me Pink is October's signature color. A pink ribbon has long been the symbol of the fight against breast cancer and every October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) millions of pink colored merchandise is sold with proceeds going to cancer research.They call it the "Pink Revolution"...I love that. It's a cause that is very close to Glamour Whore's heart. Having lost my Mother to the ruthless disease (not breast, thyroid) 8 days before my 5th birthday and having a very dear Aunt fight breast cancer (and WIN!!), I try to buy up every lipstick, handbag, t-shirt, gadget, key chain etc that has the pink ribbon associated with it. If shopping is how we win this war, the disease will history very soon and I should be a General.

And Mr.Salvatore Ferragamo is supplying some magnificent ammunition. Come October he joins forces with The Breast Cancer Foundation and releases some amazing pink couture.

The collection will consist of a darling pair of ballerina flats, a fab pair of sunglasses, the cutest pink couture sneakers I have ever seen, accessories, T-shirts and handbags. The collection is adorned and glittered up courtesy of Swarovski Elements and 10% of all proceeds go to The Breast Cancer Foundation.

The only drawback is for us stateside glamettes, we will have to order online or via phone from the selected Ferragamo boutiques in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea, India and Australia. And in Singapore, the collection will be available exclusively at the new Ferragamo boutique at ION Orchard. It's worth the extra effort...trust me. Actually, don't take my word for it. Let me show you.



See!!! Fabulous!!!!

Okay, I'm not done. IN ADDITION to the products I just told you about there will also be a limited edition set... It's...It's...Omg, I'm struggling to find a word to tell describe how...how...oh damn, it's that good, it's that gorgeous, it's that pretty that I cannot even think of a word that does it justice. I will just show you.

The Limited Edition Set set consists of an evening clutch in ultra-soft leather embossed with mini-Varas, and a matching pair of sandals which evoke Ferragamo’s 1956 vintage “Cage Heel” sandals in metal filigree and covered in crystals, is up for grabs in a silent auction from 1st to 31st October 2009. WITH FULL PROCEEDS OF THE AUCTION GOING TO THE BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION!!!! Interested bidders can view the elegant set at ION Orchard.

And since I cannot describe it's loveliness I will show you:


Yup!!! I know!!!! I told you...

For more information:
http://www.salvatoreferragamo.it/

This is just the beginning as we closer to October, I will be posting about many fabulous products that give back and help fight the battle against cancer. Until then...


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo