.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~When I Grow Up I Wanna Be...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"A work of art is above all an adventure of the mind." -Eugene Ionesco

When I grow up I wanna be...Sylvia Dell’ Orto. Who? Yes, that's the usual response and I really don't understand why. Kevyn Aucoin (RIP), Dick Page, Pat McGrath, Troy Jensen, Scott Barnes, all phenomenal artists and all recognizable names. However even though Sylvia Dell’ Orto maybe one the most talented makeup artist I have ever seen or will ever see, very few people know who I'm speaking of when I mention my admiration for her. It's time I introduce you to one of my few idols...

Have a look at some of Sylvia Dell’ Orto's best work:



Astounding. Extraordinary. Uber-Talented. Utterly Amazing...Sylvia Dell’ Orto.

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo