.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Eva Longoria Looks Fab But She's Giving Me Deja Vu~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Deja Vu (dé·jà vu )
1. Psychology The illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.
2.
A)An impression of having seen or experienced something before
B)Dull familiarity; monotony

Eva Longoria is featured in
Citizen K Magazine sporting a very different look than we're used to from Eva. And as much as I like it on her, I can't help but have a deja vu... The look is remarkably familiar to the shoot Kim Kardashian did for YRB Magazine... I love that Eva tried something new, I just wish she also tried something original...

Have a look:




And now look at Kim's shoot for
YRB... And yes, Kim's came out first.


See what I mean?

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo