.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~I'm Dreaming Of A PINK Christmas~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´



~There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions. ~Bill McKibben



I spent all day yesterday trying to design a perfect Christmas tree...in my head. I had a vision. A HOT PINK vision... I want a glittery PINK Christmas tree decorated with Noir and Chrome Hearts jewelry...that isn't tacky. I actually created such a tree...in my head. When I got home from work, I looked around my apartment... Where would I put it? I don't really have a living room (don't ask). The kitchen is out, due to dogs that will eat the tree and paint that would clash... Bedroom? Not a inch of space. I was about to call home and ask Daddy if I could use his living room to house my fabulous creation...I was excited picturing it in front of the huge window that looks out at the scenic woods... and then I imagined his reaction to another one of my "creations"...*gulp*. Did I really want to be ridiculed for my obsession with PINK and GLAMOUR during the holiday season?! Not really... Guess I'll have to wait for my PINK Christmas... Am I just trying to turn all holidays into Valentine's Day (MY FAVORITE)?!?! Probably...but I'm Glamour Whore and I can do that:) So, since I can't decorate my apartment in all things glittery, christmasy and PINK...I will decorate my blog instead. I'm Glamour Whore...I can do that.







MERRY "PINK" CHRISTMAS BITCHES!!!!
XOXO



Kisses Bitches...

Glamour Whore...xoxo