.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Things I Want...But Have No Idea Why~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"There is nothing like wealth for dulling desire." -Barry McGuigan

Since I've been writing "Glamour Whore" I've never been shy about sharing my desires and "must haves"... I never mind publicizing I deem to be "to die/kill for..." This list is different because I have no idea why I desire these things...but...I do...I just do.

And I'm sharing...because it's what I do.

1)
Alexander McQueen Heart Peep Toe Shoes
Coveting a pair of McQueen 5 inch stilettos isn't surprising... I just don't know why I am so drawn to this particular pair. Maybe it's how luxurious the super-shiny patent leather looks or maybe it's the heart-shaped peep toe. I have a Valentine's Day OBSESSION and they would be perfect for a Valentine's day outfit...hmmmm.


2) A
Judith Leiber Clutch
Ok, this one just boggles me... I have NEVER understood the attraction of a JL clutch. Remember Carrie's reaction when big gave her one on SATC?! That is pretty much how I feel about them. But...lately...I've been drawn to them. I feel like I HAVE to own one...I hate myself for it but I want to own one just to say I do. Yes, I realize how ridiculous that sounds...hate myself. However, this is the one I have decided I must have...

The "Heart And Soul" Clutch:


3) Beyonce's Back Up Dancers
Yes. I said "Beyonce's Back Up Dancers". I am neither a dancer or a performer (shower singing does not count). I still want backup dancers. Yup. 2 of em. They can follow me around all day everyday. Everywhere. I. Go. And since I haven't seen em in one of Bey's videos in awhile, I can probably get them for a bargain price. Hell, I may even be able get Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland. (That was mean)



4)
Marc Jacobs Silk Sequin Ruffled Skirt
I love Marc as much as the next girl but this skirt is soooooooo not my usual style...but I keep staring at it. It even popped into my head last night before I fell asleep...wtf?! Could I rock it with the McQueen peep toe heels? I think so....



5) A Russian Blue Cat
I have always prided myself on being someone who would NEVER buy a designer cat. Dogs? Sure. Have purchased pure breeds before and would do it again. But, cats are a different story. There are so many stray cats who need a good loving home, the thought of spending an insane amount of money on a fancy breed cat just seems WRONG. But I want a Russian Blue so bad... I really really do... But it's wrong.... But I want one. And this cat I WILL NOT lose in the break-up. That however, is a story for another day...



6) A Ducati
Yup. I want a motorcycle. Not just any motorcycle. A Ducati. Sicilian made... Just like me:) I will not let my fine Sicilian ass rest upon any motorcycle seat other than a Ducati. But riding on someone else's isn't enough for me. I want my own. The reason I feel this is bazaar is because I couldn't drive a motorcycle if I tried. I am too damn petite to hold the bike up. But...I WANT IT!!! Maybe I should get it anyway...and then get me a man to drive it for me. That might work...
Now pick a color for me...



7)
Tanja S London Black "Winner" Boots
Nothing shocking or disturbing about me yearning for ANOTHER pair of boots. The part that disturbs me is that they are "wedge" boots... I am so NOT a "wedge" girl. But I really want these... Really. Want. Them. I think it's the crystals... I'm a sucker for shiny sparkly things.



8) A Trip To Cuba
The colorful city of Havana actually. Of all the destinations in the world I'm dying to go to Havana?! Yes. I don't know if it's because it's forbidden or because I have been intrigued by Cuba, since I was 6 years old and found out that the object of my desire, Ricky Ricardo (my 1st crush...don't judge me!!) was Cuban. I want to sit on the beaches of Havana, smoke a forbidden cuban cigar and drink mojitos.



9)
Pedro Garcia Indira Feather Ballet Flat
I have no idea why... I just want them. Desperately.


10) Make Lunch For Sophia Loren
Anyone who knows me knows about my obsession with my idol Sophia Loren. It's not unrealistic to want to share a meal and have a conversation with someone I respect and admire so greatly. The odd part is that I want to cook the lunch for her. Yeah, I wanna make pasta for Sophia Loren. I'm a huge fan of feeding people. And when people enjoy the meals I prepare for them, it makes me ridiculously happy. If I were to make pasta for Mz.Loren and she LIKED IT, I could happy 2x. Once because I met her. The second time because she liked my cooking...lol.



11)Ron English Condoms (Available at
CONDOMania)
No, I haven't lost my mind. Actually...maybe I have. This "must have" choice makes no sense on a few levels. 1) I have absolutely no use for condoms right now. Yes, Glamour Whore is actually beyond chaste right now. Serious dry spell... Oh shut up, it happens to everyone. 2) Even if I did have a need for condoms right now, I wouldn't use these. I simply want them because their wrappers feature art design by pop art artist Ron English and I think are just so fab... Hey, the heart wants what it wants.



12) Rihanna's "Shhh!!" tattoo
I don't even know what to say about this. I am absolutely FEEIN for another tattoo. And I have no idea why but, I really really LOVE this one... However, as much as I love this tat, I would NEVER get a tattoo that someone else already has... Back to the drawing board...*sigh*



Like I said, I have no idea why I want these things... I just do.

Glamour Whore...
Kisses Bitches...xoxo