.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~WHODUNNIT?! -The Mystery Of Nicole Kidman's Face~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"It is said that no star is a heroine to her makeup artist" -Richard Corliss

I settled into my chair at my desk today ready to start my search for today's hottest fashion and beauty stories. I thought I was armed with an ample amount of all of my "essentials" And quickly realized I was going to need double the amount of Pepsi, chocolate and those dastardly cigarettes. What happened? Nicole Kidman's face. That's what happened.
I landed on one of my favorite sites
"Dlisted" and saw pictures of Nicole from the NYC premiere of "Nine", the title of the post was "Coker face". And it was appropriate. No, I AM NOT suggesting Nicole indulged in a little nose candy, not at all. I'm saying the title was spot on because it certainly looked like she had. White powder EVERYWHERE. Yikes... I thought maybe it was simply a joke. So I did a search. Every picture I found of her from that night had the same mystery powder ruining a great shot, as Nicole looked gorgeous that night. So I am assuming the pictures are authentic.

I took a closer look... Now, unless cocaine can also be snorted through her eye it couldn't possibly be that. The powder was under her eyes and all over her nose. The most likely culprit? A seriously inept makeup artist. Seriously. Inept. He/She needs to have their brushes and MAC Pro card revoked immediately.

And something else bothers me... No one could be bothered to tell her?! Really? The ladies of the cast of "Nine" couldn't look out for a girl?! Smh...damn shame. I'm surprised at you Dame Judi Dench!!


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo