.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~This Is A Bit Much...Even For Me~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." -Oscar Wilde

I make no secret of my love of all things decadent... The more it costs the more I love it...usually. I am all for luxury items... So when I came across the new Guerlain ‘Idylle’ perfume, I fell in love with the gorgeous 18 Karat gold unique capsule Designer Ora Ita created to house the scent. The bottle, a limited edition, has stunning Baccarat crystal encasing it. The price? $45,000.

Now...I actually have no problem with a perfume priced at $45,000. I'm happy for the people that can enjoy such decadence... What I have a problem with, is that to get to the 18 karat gold perfume bottle, you have to SHATTER the Baccarat crystal surrounding it. So, people are supposed to spend $45,000 on a perfume because of the 18 karat gold detail and the Baccarat glass and then BREAK IT?! That's not decadence...that is sheer STUPIDITY.

Seriously. Stupid.

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo