.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Mary Keeps Killin Em..."I Am" Video~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

I just want you to know
Baby I love you so
There is no need to go lookin' for nothin more
Cause I've got everything you'll ever need right here
But if you feel that you need to leave
Just know!!

Mary J Blige
Ain't nobody gonna treat you better
Ain't nobody gonna touch you better
Ain't nobody gonna love you better boy than I am
Than I am
(repeat)
(nobody, nobody) than I am (3x)
Ohh nobody gonna treat you as good as I am
-"I Am" Mary J Blige



Mz.Mary J Blige has been killin em for years and continues to keep on doing it...

Talent? Check.Check.Check.
Style? Check.
Beauty? Check.
Stage Presence? Check.
Fabulous Videos? Check.

Hey younguns... This how you do it... {Using my Montell Jordan voice}

I especially LOVE the coral dress and the gold earrings...and the black dress is SERIOUS. The hunny in the video isn't so bad either;)




Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo