.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~One Of My Favorites Covers One Of My Favorites: La Lopez For Allure January 2010~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“It’s a business. Once they stop making money off of you they stop coming around.” -Jennifer Lopez on not being a target of the paparazzi anymore.


One of my all time favorite Glamour Whores/Divas, Jennifer Lopez, covers the January 2010 issue of my favorite beauty magazine...
Allure. One of the reasons I admire her style so much is although she is the epitome of "Hollywood Glamour", she also took a little bit of the South Bronx to Hollywood with her...she is a prime example of "Where The Hood And High Fashion Meet".



Say what you want about her... But I admire that she has virtually built an EMPIRE , the woman is a walking corporation. And she accomplished it all while wearing couture from head to toe and perfectly applied lipgloss. She is a seasoned red carpet veteran and she rarely makes a fashion misstep. Go ahead... insert a joke about her infamous "fall"... you know you want to...but before you do, I'd like to see you jump off a backup dancers sweaty back and land perfectly in 5 inch Louboutins... Once you do that I'll let you make all the jokes you want... go ahead...take your time, I'll wait.


The cover and inner photos were shot by photographer Michael Thompson at Lux Studio in NYC. The ultra fabulous Oribe and Scott Barnes worked their usual magic on La Lopez's hair and makeup respectively. The issue hits newsstands December 22nd.



During the shoot 18 y/o fan Yamarie Mayol got to meet her idol through the Make A Wish Foundation. Jennifer gave her a tour of the studio and then they posed for pictures...



Jennifer's Transformation...

1987:


1991:


1998:


2002:


2007:


2008:


2009:



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo