.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Ad Campaign...Stunning~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury." -Charlie Chaplin

For the new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ad campaign the luxury automobile company enlisted established English fashion photographer Nick Knight, who then enlisted fashion designer Gareth Pugh, and model Julia Stegner. Knight was given complete creative control and created a campaign quite different than we've seen from Mercedes-Benz in the past. And by "different" I mean BETTER. The photos are AMAZING... Gareth Pugh out did himself on this...so fabulous. And the model worked it...well.

I have a passion for fine automobiles and an obsession with fashion... Nick Knight combined the two and the result is just plain sexy...in my opinion.

Oh and BTW...the new SLS AMG might be one of the sexiest pieces of machinery I have EVER seen...*sigh*



And the end result:



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo