.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~ 5 Unbelievably Affordable Products EVERY Woman Needs In Her Makeup Bag~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"God hath given you one face, and you make yourselves another." -William Shakespeare

For the most part skin tones are like snow flakes, no two are exactly alike. However, after more years than I would like to admit as a working makeup artist, I have 5 products that I know for a fact can be worn on and compliment all skin tones. These five products also compliment each other and can be worn together to create a variety of looks. The best part? All of them are under $10 and can be found at any drugstore, although I prefer Walgreens or Harmon Discount.

1) Wet 'n' Wild Lipliner #666 -
This is my version of MAC's Spice. I maybe the only woman on the planet who (even though I'm a MAC fanatic) did not like their Spice liner, on anyone. This liner however I can't get enough of and use it on everyone with gorgeous results. The most amazing thing is it's only $0.99. Yes, NINETY NINE CENTS!! The color lasts for hours and doesn't bleed or feather. Just line your lips and fill in with my next product...


2) Wet 'n' Wild Lip Gloss in "Crystal Clear" -
After you have lined and filled in your lips (plz remember to fill in your lips after you line them- only Bratz dolls look good with the "just lined" look) with the #66 liner, apply a coat of this long lasting lip gloss. The Crystal Clear works on everyone, but they have many flattering shades. $2.29 is the average cost. Can't beat that.


Now for your cheeks...

3) Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in "Natural Twinkle" -
I love love love this blush!! Usually it's what I'm wearing. I have never seen a color so universal, that works so beautifully on all women. Just a light dusting across your cheeks and out the door. Easy, breezy Cover Girl...
Average cost: $3.59

For the eyes...

4) Cover Girl Eye Enhancing Shadow in "Shimmering Sands" -
Besides being universally flattering, the reason I adore this shadow so much is it's versatility. The light shade can obviously be worn by lighter toned women and the dark shade by women of darker tones. But also, if you are going to work in the morning and you apply a more conservative look with the light shade, an "after work" look can them be accomplished by using the darker tone as a liner or contour. If the dark shade is applied to the lid, you can then add the medium shade as the contour and the lightest shade as a brow highlight. Play around and see what look works for you, but this product suits all beautifully.
Average price: $4.49

Last but not least, the product that brings the whole look together...Mascara.


5) Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara -
I know, you thought I was going to say Maybelline Great Lash right? I do love Great Lash and it has become a Hall Of Fame item but I like to switch things up and in doing so fell in love with this product. It is one of the best mascaras I have ever used and is ridiculously affordable. Purchase in whatever shade you normally wear and apply to bring the whole look together...voila!!
Average Price: $6.59


These products can be found in any drugstore. I prefer:
Walgreens
http://www.walgreens.com/
Harmon's Face Value
http://www.harmondiscount.com/

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo