.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Karl Lagerfeld For Fendi?! Have I Died And Gone To Fashion Heaven?~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
"I can sit down on a white piece of paper and work because I don't believe too much into inspiration, only I'm waiting for inspiration, work and then inspiration may come. It's a little too easy to say that." -Karl Lagerfeld

Karl Lagerfeld For Fendi?! I'm sorry, I keep repeating myself but it's just too...good, for lack of a better word. I have been a Fendi enthusiast since I was just a wee little Sicilian glamette at home in CT. I have gone as far as to christen a fabulous part of my anatomy "The Fendi Sistas", I also named something "Gucci" but that's another story for another day... Needless to say, I am proud of fine Italian couture and Fendi is my favorite.
When I heard Karl Lagerfeld would be designing for Fendi, I truly felt like I had died and gone to fashion heaven... Ok, so I'm a lil dramatic...what did you expect?! Karl Lagerfeld, to me is a fashion God who walks among us mortals. He can do no wrong, and like another well known God, everything he touches turns to gold.
I have finally seen the first pictures of his collection for Fendi and was not surprised that he surpassed my expectations. Bellissimo!!

Karl Lagerfeld For Fendi:

Find more photos like this on CultIndie


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo