.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Red Alert~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Color possesses me. I don't have to pursue it. It will possess me always, I know it. That is the meaning of this happy hour: Color and I are one. I am a painter." -Paul Klee

The color red has been a favorite of mine, I love red accent walls, red lipstick, red stilettos, the insides of a blood orange..u get the picture. Red lipstick is written about on a regular basis in fashion/beauty magazines and blogs, however I wanna change it up and apparently so did the makeup artists at the Prada runway show. The models were adorned with lids painted a spectacular shade of red... And I loved it. Anyone and everyone does a red lip every now and again but a red eyeshadow? So brazen... And believe it or not it's very do-able with out looking like a "Don't". The key is MODERATION, don't paint your eyelid like Dorothy's glittery red slipper for a day at the office. I have used red eyeshadow subtly and was pleased with the result. My suggestion is going to Sephora and asking their very well trained staff for help picking the right shade of red for your complexion... And start living life in vivid color!!

The Look Of Prada:



Here are some reds I love...

Urban Decay "Gash"
http://www.urbandecay.com/


Eyeshadows from Medusa...a personal favorite of Glamour Whore
http://www.medusasmakeup.com/

Medusa "PennyWise"


Medusa "Red Baron"


Medusa "Electro Red"


FYI: This look obviously would look best with neutral lips and cheeks. Red eyes and lips would just be overkill and clownish...

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo