.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Product Review: Maybelline ColorSensation Lipstick,Lipgloss and Lipliner~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Never underestimate a girl
Gets anything she wants
She's never gonna stop
(You know it...we know it)
Never underestimate a girl
She's always got a plan
The world is in her hands

She got the
lipstick
Puts it together
Boys have it good
But girls have it better...(watch out)
Your secretary might
End up your boss
Whether you...really like it...or not

-Vanessa Hudgens "Never Underestimate A Girl"

I woke up this morning with a few things on my mind. I needed to think of a topic for a new blog posting and I wanted to add something new to my makeup kit without breaking the bank because there is nothing less glamorous than an EMPTY designer handbag. Little did I know that Maybelline could fulfill both of my needs with their new Colorsensation lip products.

I am very impressed and pleased with this line, for a few reasons...

1) The shades are gorgeous. Not your usual drugstore brand blase shades.
2) The color lasts a great deal longer than most lip products
3) The packaging is durable yet fashionable
4) Very Affordable
5) Has lip smoothing ingredients like honey nectar that actually work.
6) Deep rich color, excellent pigmentation

I also loved the display, which is what caught my eye as soon as I walked into Rite Aid to purchase something non makeup related. It was a new product, affordable and blog worthy. Perfect!

The line consists of lipstick, lipgloss and lipliner. I personally do not think you can achieve a perfect lip using less than 3 products, so I purchased 1 of each. I lined my lips with "Rose 05", applied "Pink Quartz" lipstick, then threw on a coat of "Pink Perfection" lipgloss and was thrilled with the result.
My Rating:
Maybelline's Colorsensational line gets 5 "Kisses" from Glamour Whore.



Glamour Whore...
Kisses Bitches...xoxo