.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~A Herve Leger Bikini?! That's Just Too Good To Be True~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Since the beginning, the bikini has represented freedom, fun, and a sense of liberation." - Malia Mills

Glamour Whore has yet to form an opinion on Lindsay Lohan and her antics. And who the hell am I to have an opinion on her as a person? I'm not a psychiatrist, I'm a makeup artist/beauty blogger with a deep simmering passion for fashion. So I will leave LiLo out of this blog and concentrate on the fashion find that made my year... The Herve Leger Cut Away Bandage Bikini!! Oh imagine my joy when I saw this gorgeous bikini made by the creator of the famed (and Glamour Whore favorite) Bandage dress. I live for my bikinis and to have one made by one of my favorite designers would be summer time nirvana...

"The Herve Leger Cut Away Bandage Bikini"


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo