.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Lily Allen Channels Audrey Hepburn For The Fall/Winter 09 Chanel Handbag Campaign~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing." -Audrey Hepburn

With all due respect to Mz.Hepburn, she was wrong. She is in fact an icon and always will be, and rightfully so. Another icon? The Fashion House Of Chanel, their logos and for sure, their infamous legendary handbags.

I have to admit not being particularly overjoyed by the choice of Lily Allen as spokesmodel for the handbag collection, but to my surprise I am in fact impressed. I love the Audrey Hepburn theme and have to say, Lily pulls it off very well.

This is the first picture to be shown from the campaign:

~Lily Allen For Chanel~


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo