.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Cameron D For V Magazine...Amazing~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Growing up, I was the plain one. I had no style. I was a tough kid with the jeans, the concert shirt with the flannel over it, the comb in the back pocket and the feathered hair." -Cameron Diaz

Plain was never a word I would have used to describe Mz.Cameron D. Never. Absent, maybe. The past year or two she seemed to lay low. Well....she's back. With a vengeance. Oh yeah. Sporting platinum blond hair, thigh high Prada boots, dark lips and some fake but kick ass tattoos she rocks the cover of the July/August Edition of V Magazine. The uber sexy eye catching shots were taken by dynamic photographic duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

Cameron Diaz for V Magazine:


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo