.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Glamour Whore Essentials~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
es·sen·tial
NOUN:
1)Something fundamental.
2)Something necessary or indispensable

I wanted to share a few of my essentials, my must-haves, my "couldn't live withouts"...



1) My Juicy Couture sunglasses. A good pair of shades is mandatory for any Glamour Whore. Find a pair (or a few) that suit you and rock em with confidence.

2) Chanel Egoiste for men. Omg...it's my kryptonite.

3) Orbit Spearmint gum. Bad breath is never glamorous ladies.

4) My Nikon CoolPix. This Glamarazzi is always armed with a camera to capture every one of life's glamorous moments...

5) Nylon Magazine. A must read for the latest cutting edge glam accessories, makeup, fashion etc..

6) Bright eyeshadow. On myself and anyone I'm making up, I seem to favor eyeshadow in rich bright colors. My latest favorite is Candy Glam. Available here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6464939 or follow on twitter: http://twitter.com/hautebeauty

7) Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation. I have tried EVERY foundation on the planet. Seriously. This one is the best for me. Couldn't live without it.

8) Christian Dior Lipliner in Tile #783. You will NEVER find me without this within arm's reach and the best part is that it looks fab on almost everyone. Universal glamour...

9) My Sprint Samsung S30 -I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT MY PHONE!!! Sad, but true. I am addicted to this phone...you need one of these in your life.

10) c.Booth Brazilian Nut Dry Oil Spray. I have a bottle of this in my bedroom, my car, the small purse, the big purse, my Dad's house, and at work. As soon as you spray this on your skin you will see why. Just trust me and pick up a bottle (Rite Aid $6.99) and it's ridiculously affordable!

11) Goody Ouchless Extra Thick Elastics. Another item I keep everywhere, I would not be able to get thru the day without throwing the hair up in a manageable yet darling ponytail...and they don't damage my hair. Perfect.

12) Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss. The shine I get from this product is insane and the smell is heaven...my mane would be lost without it. $24.50
http://www.aveda.com/

13) My wifebeaters!!! Not glamorous you say?! Pssshhhh!! Then you haven't seen one on moi, I rock mine with a great pair of jeans (try Rock n Republic), an even better pair of boots and load on the fab accessories...trendy, sexy and stylish yet comfortable...so damn glamorous!!

14) Nars Blush in Sin (berry with gold shimmer). Nars makes the most AMAZING blushes. My favorite is Sin. I have gone thru so many of these... $25
http://www.sephora.com/

15)Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray $5.50 You can find this gem at just about any drugstore. I use this after applying my makeup or my clients, to set the look. I also love this on a hot day, just for a refreshed feeling. It's one of the BEST products EVER.

16) see #6...more bright eyes...I love em that much!!

17) Allure Magazine. More must read material. Filled with all of the latest beauty industry news.

18) MAC Lipglass in Clear. Buy this by the case. Right now. Hurry up. This is The Godfather of Lipgloss. The original formula. The best...end of story.

19) Red Velvet Cupcakes. Oh how I love my cupcakes!!!! And Red Velvet with Cream cheese frosting is pure bliss for me. They are extra special to me when I enjoy them with my treasured friend Laurelle AKA "Lil Sis". We get ours here:
http://www.buttercupbakeshop.com/ You will become as addicted as we are.

20) Christian Dior J'adore: My signature scent, I love it. I am partial to all Dior scents and my 2nd favorite is Miss Dior Cherie. I favor Italian fashion designers but look to the French for my scent.

21) Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream $29.99 ( I get mine at Target) Ok, I have used every cream known to women, my family introduced me to Crème de la Mer at a young age and I was addicted until...I used this product. It is a miracle in a jar and like a million times cheaper than the rest of the creams out there. Get this ASAP.

22)Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara. Every woman needs this. Put the Great Lash down for a minute and try something new. Glamour Whore would never steer you wrong. You will LOVE this.

23) MAC Lipglass in Nymphette $13 I would be lost without my lipgloss, I have millions of shades and brands but this is my favorite. I just feel ultra sexy with it on;)
http://www.maccosmetics.com/

24) Benefit Erase Paste $26
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/ This hides a multitude of sins and flaws... I am always armed with this brightening concealer...and you should be too.

25) My "DJ White Mike Presents TheFlyboyz.com" Mixtape. Ok, this one is near and dear to my heart for a few reasons. 1) I have made no secret of my love (understatement) of music. 2) These fellas are friends of mine, including my bestie "Shotti ShotGun". I love love love this CD and I do not leave the house without it. You will love it too, if ur the mood for a R&B flow (check) some hip hop (check) or some hard core rap (check) this CD has it all.. Produced by uber producer Traxx Trigga, these fellas...Shotti, SneakerBox Chock, Lo Pro, DJ White Mike, Klint Beastwood, Bueller, Jae Blvd, Money Car$on, Jay Criss, Major Heat, Funch, O Dezal, Charlii Hustle, Razor Sharp, Nyce Daytona, Devin Wade (who also is an AMAZING photog and graphic designer) put their heart and soul into their music and you hear it and feel it when your listening to this CD so go to
http://www.theflyboyz.com/ and download this CD asap!! These guys are easy on the eyes, all around cool people and amazing artists...it don't get more glamorous or sexier than that. See why I can't leave the house without my Flyboyz;)

26) Clearasil Ultra. Ladies (and gents) when an unsightly blemish rears it's ugly head, this cream makes it disappear with lightening speed. A must have in any Glamour Whore's 911 kit.

27) Keep your pearly whites in tip top shape with Mentadent Whitening Toothpaste. I love this...I literally get nuts if I have to use another toothpaste!!

28) "Stunna Ultra Premium Liqueur" Glamour Whore has found her signature cocktail;) Besides the sexy bottle and fabulous color, the best part of this liqueur is the smooth taste. Concocted deliciously with tequila, rum, vodka and other premium spirits mixed with melon and citrus flavors. Now, you all are getting priceless info right here because this is not yet available to everyone (yes, I'm special) however, it is set to launch momentarily and when it does I fully expect you to make yourself a "Glamour Whore" 2 parts Stunna Liqueur, 1 part Veuve Clicquot Champagne, and 1 part Blood Orange juice (very important to use Blood orange juice as opposed to regular oj), add shaved ice and a slice of a blood orange...sinfully delish and glamorous. For more recipes and to see the sexy bottle and read about this soon to be craze go to:
http://www.drinkstunna.com/ You can also follow them on Twitter:http://twitter.com/STUNNA_LIQUEUR . Ok, 1 more Glamour Whore original Stunna Liqueur drink recipe: Rim your glass of choice with sugar, pour Stunna Liqueur straight up, garnish with 3 Gummi Bears and you have a "Candy Stunna". I promise you will love this grown and sexy beverage as much as I do.

29) Zink Magazine. Yes, more required reading. an idle mind is not glamorous.

30) Stargazer Lilies. I am nothing less than obsessed with these breathtaking fragrant flowers. I like them by my bedside with a window cracked...the scent wafting in the air as I get my beauty sleep. I would not want to live in a world without lilies...

31) Urban Decay Eyeshadow "Midnight Cowboy Rides Again" This sparkly neutral color is a must have for any makeup kit and I would be oh so sad without it. When I'm in the mood for glam without effort I just swipe a lil bit on and instant glamour appears on my eyelids or you can layer it over other colors for a sparkly effect...indispensable. $16
http://www.urbandecay.com/

32) Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash: Burnt Brown Sugar and Karite Butter... I love this body wash, it cleans (obviously) is great for shaving and smells so good that I literally smell my own arm all day long...which makes me people look at me with that"wtf is she doing?!" look but I can't help it, I smell delicious thanks to this and the scent lasts all day!!

So there you have it...all my "must haves" and "can't live withouts". I hope you love them as much as I do...

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo