.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Dominic Jones Jewelry...Harry Winston's Evil Twin~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
“When we have gold we are in fear, when we have none we are in danger”
-English Proverb

Jewelry designer Dominic Jones enlisted talented photographer Matt Irwin and stylist Katie Shillingford for his new jewelry lookbook and the result is UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY F*CKING AMAZING!!! Yes, I just yelled that and dropped a F-bomb on my blog!! I'm just that excited. the lookbook is filled with all things I love and adore, amazing jewelry, utterly fab hair/makeup and wardrobe, scintillating photos, up and coming models (including Mz.Lizzy Jagger) and ummm...did I mention the F*CKING AMAZING JEWELRY?! Another thing I love love love about it....the price range. Most items are between $330 and $820. Affordable, chic, edgy, and F-bomb inducing...I'm in love. Peep the gloves with metal fingernails...*sigh* and I'm putting a few rings on my wishlist ASAP!!

Click on thumbnail to see enlarged image.
Dominic Jones Jewelry:
http://www.dominicjonesjewellery.com/



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo