.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~"Do I Dazzle You?"~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Do I Dazzle You?" - Twilight (Movie 2008)

I once said that the cast of Twilight looked the line outside a methadone clinic at 8am. Yup, direct quote from Moi. I am so not a fan of Twilight, the books or movie. Kristen Stewart used to baffle me, I could see the potential for glamour in her but she just wouldn't utilize it...

Vanity Fair however has brought it out of her in a big way. I came across these photos from a upcoming Vanity Fair article about Mz.Stewart and I am so impressed. From the hair to shoes (the shoes are AMAZING) she oozes glamour, I love when people surprise me...

Kristen Stewart for Vanity Fair...
Flawless makeup, luxurious hair, fab accessories and of course the SHOES...Dazzling!!


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo