.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Bitching and Junkfood... The Name Alone Made Me Look~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

~"Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style. -John Fairchild

I have a new favorite store/site/obsession... "Bitching and Junkfood" is a new online store that specializes in vintage style but also offers "new" designs. I am so in love with this site. The clothes and accessories are amazing and definitely target those with their own unique style. Check it out... I'm sure you will love it.

P.S An incentive for checking the site regularly... They will randomly be giving away free stuff, but without pre-announcing it. They just do it on a whim so check frequently.

Link: http://www.bitchingandjunkfood.com/

Some of my favorites from "Bitching and Junkfood"

VINTAGE GODDESS MAXI DRESS



VINTAGE BONE-PRINT BANDAGE DRESS


VINTAGE DIE NASTY DRESS



BODY-CON SEQUIN DRESS



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour whore...xoxo