.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Kill The Lights...It's Britney Bitch!!~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
"I know not everyone will like me, but this is who I am so if you don't like it, tough!" -Britney Spears

I have made no secret of my love of cartoons/comics and super heroines and villainesses. I also have been an out loud and proud Britney supporter. I feel all of the aforementioned are utterly glamorous, sexy and put plainly, kick ass. So I was thrilled when the winning video of Britney's Global Fan Fiction contest was released and it was animated!! The winner, Britneli (one name, apparently like Madonna...Lol)the grand-prize winner, chose the song 'Kill the Lights' and wrote a Britney-inspired story which was been transformed into a official digitally animated music video. Nice work Britneli!! Congrats!!

See the video after the jump.

The Official Photo:


The winning video for "Kill The lights":




Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo