.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Mademois-Elle Miley~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team. My family and my faith will guide me through my life's journey." -Miley Cyrus

Promoting her new clothing line (with Max Azria) for Walmart, Miley Cyrus is Elle Magazine's August 2009 cover girl. The article covers her clothing line, her love of high fashion and of course, teenage stardom. The photos, taken by Elle photog Carter Smith, show Miley in a variety of outfits and poses. What struck me was the stark contrast of the photos, in some she looks like a 25 year old supermodel and in other's like a 12 year old playing dress up in Mommy's couture closet.
I have yet to decide if I agree with Elle, in the sense that I am not sure Miley is "cover" material just yet. Not my call to make, my job is to bring you the latest news in glamour and beauty, so without further ado... Photos and excerpts from the August 2009 Elle

~Miley Cyrus For Elle~

On the value of style:
“I would pay $500 for the jeans that we make for $20. I’m really into high fashion.”


On natural beauty:
“I like these crooked. I love my teeth. My dad won’t let me fix my teeth or cut my hair. He loves it. He’s like, ‘It’s you!’”


About the glamorous life:
“The most fun thing about prom is having that one special night when you dress up and you feel like a princess, and honestly, I get to do that one night a lot.”


On the difficulties of being a teen star and
why she’s friends with other young performers
:
“It’s hard for all of us. There are so many people that could be using you. So me and Nick and Demi, we don’t need anything from each other. We got our own thing going on.”



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo