.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~B is For Blah, BET, Blah Blah Blah, and Beyonce~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

~I think fashion is about suspense and surprise and fantasy. It’s not about rules.~
-Wolfgang Joop

Well said Mr.Joop. Although last night's BET Award presentation was high on love and admiration, it was a red carpet fashion low. There wasn't one "OH-EM-GEE!!" fashion moment. Not one. I have no idea what happened. Are fashion stylists on strike and I didn't get the memo? Has the recession finally reached the red carpet? Whatever the reason, I was very disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that everyone looked bad per se it's just that there wasn't any jaw dropping ensembles. The few that looked nice, looked nice in the most safe boring of ways... and there were a few that just made me say "huh?" but nothing major.

However, the one person who took a fashion risk was ridiculed across the information super highway last night and today...Beyonce. The ever so talented Mz.B took to the stage to sing, like no other can, in a white leotard type ensemble with a sheer white robe. Halfway through her performance a dramatic white skirt was added. I personally think she looked, angelic, virginal and at the end, bridal. Say what you want, everyone is entitled to their opinion, however at least her outfit had some character and gave people something to talk about. I loved her performance and her stage wear. I even loved the dress she choose to wear on the red carpet but I will admit I could have lived without the shoes.

With not much to talk about in the way of wardrobe, hair and makeup, let's just get down to the pix of the few highlights...

BET's 106 and Park's Rocsi and Terrence. She looked good enough, pretty even but what was he thinking when putting on that tie? Glamour Whore's 1st "huh?" of the night...


Amerie. Love, love, loved the shoe booties and thought her makeup was fantastic.



Taraji Henson. One of the nights award winners. Modern and minimal. Nice.


Alicia Keys. The night's best dressed in my opinion.


Beyonce. Her red carpet look. As I said before, I love the dress but would have preferred a different choice of shoe. So I'm not showing them...lol.


Ciara. Nice enough...


Letoya Lunkett... One of the few looks I actually really liked.


Keri Hilson. My opinion on this look changes hourly so I will let you form your own opinion...


Amber Rose. For as simple as this ensemble is I actually really really like it. I understand it. She most likely wanted to be casual and comfortable without sacrificing style so she added a dash of color...very well done. Kanye however...I have no idea what he was thinking with those boots. Maybe he was trying to "man up" his image.


Now, for the only major fashion moment of the night, good or bad, it was dramatic...I personally LOVED IT!!


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo