.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Don't Get Me Wrong Baby, I Don't Swallow...I'm So " Bendelirious"

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting." -Christian Dior

Get the confused look off your face, I'm about to explain. I have gone and fallen in love...with the Paris-based Etat Libre d'Orange line of fragrances. I must now issue a warning. If you are priggish, puritanical or prudish...EXIT NOW.

Cool, now that we're alone... Etat Libre d'Orange is a cutting edge (some say raunchy) perfume company. And I love them. So much. So very much. I think I have found a competitor for my devotion to Dior scents.

Let's get down to the fabulousness... Just a few of the prospects for the title of "Glamour Whore's Signature Scent"

Bendelirious:

In partnership with Etat Libre d’Orange, Henri Bendel, one of my very favorite places on earth, debuts its first fragrance in 28 years, Bendelirious. This delectably intoxicating new scent, created by Antoine Lie of Givaudan, was inspired by the quintessential Bendel Girl – a confident yet playful girl whose instincts extend to every part of her life. I was born a Bendel Girl...but the fragrance will be the cherry on top!!

Iris absolu and champagne base with cherry lollipop top note <----Champagne and Lollipop!!!! 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) eau de parfum spray Exclusively for Henri Bendel $72
http://www.henribendel.com/shop/makeup_bags_fragrance/bendelirious

Secretions Magnifiques:

The scent of sex....literally.

Inside of this disturbing concoction lies the essence of blood, sweat, saliva, and sperm (along with sandalwood and coconut, too). I've haven't had the pleasure of sniffing this bottled orgasm just yet but have spoken to a few that have and I was surprised to hear that it doesn’t smell quite as horrible as you’d think. It certainly sounds interesting and well-developed. Hey, I've always been one to try something daring and new. Stay tuned, I'll get back to you with a review.

To purchase or smell Secretions, Henri Bendel's is selling it exclusively either in the store directly or via phone order. For locations and/or phone orders call 1-800-HBENDEL

Don't Get Me Wrong Baby, I Don't Swallow:

A description from the website itself...

Etat Libre d'Orange
Don't Get Me Wrong Baby, I Don't Swallow:

It all starts with a hand on the nape of a neck. The hand of a man familiar with the practice of attracting young women, accustomed to crumpling their sleek hair and to getting the better of their well-behaved manners.

This is the story of a man in a car at night, of a manly hand that draws a perfectly fresh face towards him - expressed at the start by a bouquet of white flowers: lily of the valley, jasmine and orange blossom, of ambre solaire, almond, sugar cane and marshmallow. The man will discover everything there is to know about her… All there is to know and no more than that. The appetizer ends in a whisper: “Don’t get me wrong baby, I don’t swallow”.

Sounds tres tres sexy, no?


Jasmine, aldĂ©hydes, lily of the valley, orange blossom, ambre solaire, patchouli, cocoa, musk and marshmallow…

Lily of the Valley and Marshmallow...SOLD.

Estiamated price:$69 <-----NOT EVEN KIDDING!!! SO SERIOUS.... For purchasing information:
http://www.etatlibredorange.com/english/index.html

I also would like to smell....

Putain De Palaces (Hotel Slut)

Jasmin Et Cigarette (Jasmine and Cigarettes)

Delicious Closet Queen

Fat Electrician

Nombril Immense (Belly Button)

All of these divine sounding scents and candles can be found here:
http://www.etatlibredorange.com/english/index.html
Or by calling 1-800-HBENDEL

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo