.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~A Very Moving Moment~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´



“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

-Michael Jackson



At last night's 2009 BET Awards presentation it was quite evident that Michael Jackson was loved and admired deeply. Even though at times the tributes seemed like unorganized spectacles, they were performed with much love. The most moving moment of the night was at the very end when Mz.Janet Jackson made an appearance. Although she looked lovely as always, no makeup artist on the planet could do anything to disguise the grief on her face and sorrow in her eyes. It said alot about her character that during the most tragic time of her life, she managed to make an appearance for Michael's fans and to acknowledge the tributes. I know I wouldn't have been able to do it, she is a very strong woman and I am comforted by the knowledge that Michael's children have her as an Aunt.



~Rest In Peace Michael~

.



“And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.” -Michael Jackson



Glamour Whore...xoxo