.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Gold Cannot Be Pure, And People Cannot Be Perfect...But She Sings Like An Angel And Has The Platinums To Prove It~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is.” -Mariah Carey

Definition Of "Diva":
di·va (dv)

NOUN:
pl. di·vas or di·ve (-v)
1. An operatic prima donna.
2. A very successful singer of nonoperatic music

She is literally the definition of a "Diva". She is also a woman who took control of her life and reached a level of success that is mind blowing. MC has had her personal and professional ups and downs and not only did she grow through them she improved through them.Nobody needs me to inform them of Mariah Carey's musical talent. Everybody knows. I am not a music industry publicist, I am a glamour industry makeup artist/blogger so I will instead school you on her position of HDIC (head Diva In Charge) in Divadom...

I have stated in a past blog that I am an unabashed Mariah supporter, however now I think we maybe glamour soul mates. Ok, that's a little dramatic but it's exactly what I thought when I found out she was shooting the video for "Obsessed" at my very favorite hotel "The Plaza Hotel" in NYC. It's the official preferred hotel of Glamour Whore.

As usual she looked amazing. Her new CD (due out in mid August)is named "Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel" , and although it is true that no one is perfect, she certainly looked perfect...perfectly glamorous:



Introducing the "Star" of the "Obsessed" video...
Mz.Carey has a sense of humor. One Hint...look at "his" eyes. Look familiar?


And lastly...The cover art for "Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel". Another positively platinum CD for MC.

http://www.mariahcarey.com/

"In this world, I call the shots and I think I know best." -Mariah Carey

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com