.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Tour of Beauty~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on." Megan Fox- Elle Magazine, June 2009

Megan Fox most definitely exudes sexuality and sensuality. That's a fact. Another fact is that sexuality does not mean glamorous, fashionable, stylish, chic or tasteful. Although it's rare, some women have the good fortune of having all of those qualities and blatant sexiness, I just didn't Megan Fox was one of them. I dismissed her as just another bombshell/sex symbol that was going to famous simply for looking like sex. I was wrong. Yes, I said I was wrong. With a starring role in one of the most anticipated movie of the year, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen , she has been attending premieres of the summer blockbuster for the past few weeks and has been flawlessly glamorous, chic, and of course sexy. She didn't miss a beat, not once during the entire promotional junket, not a single misstep. From LA to Australia, from her hair right down to the shoes, Mz.Fox has consistently been enchanting and fashionable. Well done Mz. Fox, you have proven Glamour Whore wrong and looked amazing doing it...enjoy and savor your success.

"Tour of Beauty"

Japan:


Korea:


London:



Austraila:


Russia:


Berlin:


Los Angeles:


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo