.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Dressing Like A Vixen Is Not For The Timid...Be Brave~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

vixen definition:

vixen (vik′sən)

noun
1. a female fox
2. an ill-tempered, shrewish,
or malicious woman

As you may or may not know, Glamour Whore is slightly obsessed with lingerie. I collect it, the same way others collect baseball cards or stamps, however I actually wear and enjoy my collection. Well...more like, I wear it and others enjoy it *said smugly and confidently*. If I couldn't be a makeup artist, I would be quite content designing lingerie. I love vintage and new, sophisticated and slutty...I love it all, various styles and price ranges. My absolute favorite is Agent Provocateur.
That being said though, a new kid on the block is breathing down AP's neck. While researching the latest trend of wearing lingerie as clothes, for the whole world to see, I came across a new high end label that took my breath away...Bordelle. An emerging label from the UK, Bordelle is quickly gaining a following and getting alot of attention from the fashion industry, especially the world of fashion blogging. For me it was love at first sight and is definitely on my "Lust Have" list. I believe I was drawn to the line because quite a few of the pieces from it Fall/Winter 09 collection have a Herve Leger "Bandage Dress" feel to them and the Bandage dress will forever hold a place in my heart, as you can imagine a hybrid of the two is like a dream come true for Glamour Whore.
Wearing your lingerie outside your clothes or as your clothes may not be for everyone but you will never know until you try... Be Brave, unleash your inner vixen!!
I introduce you to Bordelle:
http://www.bordelle.co.uk/

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo