.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~MaryJane...The Remix~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty."
-Imelda Marcos

When I was just a mini glamette, around 7 or 8 years old my Daddy had a poultry market (yes, I said poultry market) and our neighbor was a good old fashioned "shoe maker", he also repaired and restored shoes nicely. I was at my the poultry market quite frequently, The Plaza had Eloise and "Derby Poultry" had me. The shoemaker was fond of me and one year when my father went in to buy me shoes for the up coming school year he gave him a pair of maryjanes made of camel colored leather. They were magnificent. Even thought they didn't match my uniform, I loved them because they were different from the shoes my classmates parents had purchased for them at the usual shoe store chains or department stores. I felt oh so cosmopolitan with my camel leather maryjanes and thus the love affair with shoes began...

My favorites are the usual suspects, Louboutin, Zanotti, Sergio Rossi, Jimmy Choo etc... Now, I want to be very clear, I am a HUGE admirer of the late great Yves Saint Laurent. I think him to be a fashion genius, and his designs are works of art. That being said, I usually associated him with couture clothing and looked to the afore mentioned "Shoe Gods" for my footwear but tonight I found my shoe soul mate...a "shoegasm" inducing modern remix of the maryjane. "The Tribute Pump" by YVES SAINT LAURENT. All I have to do to live happily ever after with the shoe I have waited my whole life for is give YSL the $660 dowry @ http://www.ysl.com/us/en/onlineBoutique/Women/Shoes/catalog-all.aspx


The Object Of My Desire: "The Tribute Pump"

My Shoe On The Side...Because A Girl Should Always Have A Backup Plan.
"The Tribute Slingback"

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo