.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Carat Cake~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond." -Mae West

I think I just let out one of those shrieks, the kind that starts off ridiculously loud and turns into one of those high pitched noises that only dogs can hear... The reason for Glamour Whore's shrieking?? Something so incredibly decadent and divine that I couldn't help but shriek out loud like a wild banshee...A DIAMOND CUPCAKE!!!! Yes, I said DIAMOND CUPCAKE!!!! OH-EM-GEE!!!!! I am known for my love affair with cupcakes...and diamonds, well the sparkle of a well cut, good quality diamond can hypnotize me. Put them together: GLAMOUR WHORE MUST-HAVE, LUST-HAVE, HALL OF FAME ITEM!! Mervis Diamond Importers and Classic Bakery jointly created this carat topped confection. The cupcake features 8 round brilliant diamonds around the circumference, each about half a carat in weight. In the center sits a 2 carat asscher cut diamond. The total value of all diamonds is over $30,000! The result: The prettiest cupcake ever created, the best carat cake ever made... GIMME GIMME THAT!!
http://www.mervisdiamond.com/diamond-studs/

The photograph was taken by Labor of Love Photography.

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo