.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Pour Yourself A Glass of Bitch...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´





Yes, you read that correctly, I said to pour yourself a glass of bitch. Glamour Whore loves to bring the most fabulous, glamorous, and sexy must haves to your attention. However, I cannot take credit for this gem. My beautiful friends Haughty Helen and Lovely Leena introduced me to "Bitch Wine". I swear if it wasn't from Australia I would think my Sicilian wine making family made it just for me. The name alone is enough to make it my signature drink, add the PINK and BLACK label (Glamour Whores favorite hues) and you have a wine that is my soul mate!! Here are some tidbits about my soul mate: It's a Red Wine, a bit on the sweet side. It is from The Barossa Valley in South Australia. An excellent choice to serve with fruit, cheese and chocolates. Although it has 14.7% alcohol (hefty amount for wine), it's not heavy and it's a dry wine without being too drying. And the most delicious aspect...very affordable!! Look, life can be a bitch and when it is just drink some Bitch...



Kisses Bitches...

Glamour Whore...xoxo