.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~6th Annual Hollywood Style Awards~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess." -Murphy Graeme

This weekend the 6th Annual Hollywood Style Awards were held in Los Angeles. You would think since it's an award based solely on style that the red carpet would be bananas. I thought so also. Wrong. Don't misunderstand me, some ladies looked downright lovely, just not to the extent I was anticipating. And there were many "WTF?!" looks also. However since I decided along time ago that I was not going to use my blog for evil I am simply only going to show you my favorites and only share 1 of the aforementioned "WTF?!" moments...simply because it's too "good" not to share.

The Lovelies:







My Favorite: Melrose Place's Katie Cassidy



Pamela Anderson: "WTF?! of the Night" Award:


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo