.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~She Loves Versace, Dipped in Cavalli...Rihanna Does Fashion Week In Paris~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Need no bargains need no sale, I want the best. I dress me well.
Love Cavalli, dipped in Versace,
Chic ain't cheap and everybody knows,

All them girls be checking my bags, they they be bite'n my swag
I guess they know I'm B--aaa-aaa-aaad, (B-aaa-aaa-aaad),

What a bad little girl I am, (I got a problem)
What a bad little girl I am, (I need you to promise)
What a bad little girl I am, (bad bad bad bad bad bad)
What a bad little girl I am, (I got a problem)
What a bad little girl I am (I need you to promise)
What a bad little girl I am, (bad bad bad bad bad bad)

-Rihanna "Bad Girl" Soundtrack of "Confessions Of A Shopaholic"

Mz.Rihanna attended Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 in Paris this past week. However, as far as I am concerned SHE was the real fashion show. Rihanna has been taking Europe by storm the past few weeks. It started in Italy at her manager's wedding, on to Berlin then off to Paris for the shows. Fashion blogs, magazines, newspapers and various other media outlets ran pictures of Riri on a daily basis in one outstanding ensemble after another. Her choice of accessories is what really makes her stand out, and her willingness to take risks almost always pays off. At the Hussein Chalayan show she rocked the
"Over The Knee Holster Boots" I wrote about a few weeks back. I should have known Rihanna was the only one who could do them justice and the only one willing to try. She has secured her position as the youngest member of "The Glamour Whore Hall Of Fame".

Attending a wedding in Venice Italy:


Sightseeing in Murano Italy:


In Berlin (peep the FAB boots):


At Gareth Pugh:


At Christian Dior:


At Balmain:


At Vivienne Westwood:


At Jean-Paul Gaultier Pret A Porter:


At Givenchy:


At Hussein Chalayan (rocking those AM-AZ-ING "Over The Knee Holster Boots):


At Martin Margiela:


At Karl Lagerfeld (sporting a new wrist accessory that went straight to my "MUST HAVE" list) With Katy Perry (who must be taking cues from Riri because she looked unusually FAB herself...) :


LINK LOVE: Just Jared
LINK LOVE: Rihanna Daily

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo