.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~So Many "WTF?!" Moments...I Had To Share Them~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Bizarre - (bi·zarre)
ADJECTIVE:
Strikingly unconventional and far-fetched in style or appearance; odd

Today, as I do everyday, I was surfing the web and flipping through a bunch of magazines catching up on the pop culture news of the day... The only thing that made this day different from any other was the amount of "WTF?!" moments. I swear the whole world has gone nuts. And I'm a lil concerned about the definition of the word "fashion" at this point. Anyway, as I spent the day with my jaw dropped uttering "huh?!" "Oh no she didn't" and "WTF is that?!" it occurred to me that I should share these tidbits with my readers...everyone needs a good laugh once in awhile.

"WTF?!" Moment #1:

"Garter Jeans". Yes, I said "Garter Jeans". I don't even know what to say about this. I'll let the picture speak for itself...


Yup...I told you. WTF?!

"WTF?!" Moment #2

Pamela Anderson. Heatherette. She needs to hang up that damn Baywatch Bathing Suit and Heatherette needs to come up with Plan B for when everyone figures out that they are so overrated. Anyway...Pam Anderson as Ronald McDonald for Heatherette in a Baywatch Bathing Suit. Oh lawd...


"WTF?!" Moment #3

Dennis Rodman. Yes, he's back. On the runway. Miami. Pink. Lots of Pink. I can't....



"WTF?!" Moment of The Day #4

Disney's Tinkerbell "make-over". Make-over?! That's what they call turning Tinkerbell (my very very favorite since childhood) into PETER PAN?!?!?! Leave well enough alone Disney...they have now incurred the wrath of Glamour Whore...grrrr. WTF Disney?!



Tell me with a straight face that the "new" Tinkerbell (on the left) doesn't look like a boy!! Wtf?!

"WTF?!" Moment of The Day #5 (Actually this made my jaw drop yesterday but kept thinking about it today so it made the list)

Vogue. WTF is going on over at Vogue?! 1st they airbrush and photoshop the bejesus out of the American Vogue Women In Hollywood/Nine cover. Then French Vogue crossed a line when the applied "blackface" (their exact words) all over blond Caucasian model Lara Stone. The photos were deemed offensive by most. I'm just baffled as to what they were trying to create. The whole shoot made no sense. Especially when they turned Lara into their vision of a "geisha"...omg...wtf?! Vogue get it together please. Asap.



And I have no idea what this pic was about...like I said the spread made no sense.



I wonder what tomorrow will bring...xoxo

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo